Hostages

Senn's pov

"Ria....Ria...Ria!!, Wake up". I tried to wake her.

"Wha, did we reached the Japan base". She said sleepily.

"Well, no". I said.

"Wait a minute, did I slept on your shoulder the whole time"! She said shockingly.

"Ahh...well...yes". I said.

We both started blushing.

Hubris and Delethus started making fun of us.

"Well, when will they born"? Hubris asked.

"Who"? I asked confusingly.

"Yours and Ria's kids". Delethus and others began laughing when he said that.

I and Ria were blushing uncontrollabley.

"Well for the current situation. I began explaining Ria. Some of the Terrorists escaped and entered a building in Tokyo, They have hundreds of hostages, Marshall Harkov wants us and the other squads
to rescue them, it will take days so he teleported our cellphones and other supplies to us".

I handed her the phone.

We saw the building which the Terrorists captured. It was tall with 50 floors and some walls were made of clear windows. We were able to see that 3 Terrorists were pointing G36Cs at hostages. One was Mendoris , one was human and one was a magnarite.

We can't get on the captured building,
so we roped down on another building, Ria got her Barret M82 and began pointing it at the building. But we were not allowed to fire as ATIA never risks civilian lives. Val and other pilots began scouting the other building.

We saw a news helicopter coming towards us and began to tell about our situation.

Ovsivian's Pov

"I am upset Ria joined them". I yelled.

"Calm down, it was Ria's choice, Afterall she wanted to become something, atleast let's check today's news". Riveria tried to calm Ovsivian.

Author-Ria has no brothers here.

Ovsivian switched on the TV.

He saw the news about the situation and the group of soldiers.

"This is International News, a news reporter began explaining, the SCAR Terrorists have captured a building in Tokyo, Intel shows there are 103 Terrorists and 393 hostages held inside, the police has blocked all escape routes and surrounded the building, some soldiers from an unknown organisation have landed on another building, The helicopters marks reads ATIA,  we are not sure at the moment if they are here to help or not.

The camera turned towards the squad.

"We are trying to make contact with the soldiers but they are refusing to talk to us". The news reporter said.

"Is that Ria"? Ovsivian saw and recgonised her even when she was wearing a helmet , her face was covered but she was not wearing the goggles on her helmet.

Author-Someone tell me what are those goggles called.

"How can you be sure"? Riveria asked.

Ovsivian's takes out his cellphone and dialed her number.

The soldier on TV picks the cell phone and receives the call.

"Ahh....hi dad". She said.

"Ria, this is dangerous, get back now". Ovsivian said to her.

"No"! She said before disconnecting from the call.

The reporter was about to say something but an ATIA sign appears on the TV.

"I am the General of ATIA. It was not Harkov but someone else. For those who don't know about us ATIA stands
Anti Terrorist International Army, we were formed 80 years ago to stop the rising threat of Terrorist organisations like SCAR, our main mission is to protect everyone from these threats, anyone else except there close ones should not try to contact our soldiers,
Or else you will be arrested, no further communication will be attempted, and this news broadcast will be terminated".

We saw the group of soldiers again. Ria aimed her sniper at the camera. She signalled the cameraman to get side. Then she shot and destroyed the camera.

Our TV was just black. We changed to another news channel. They didn't tried to make contact so they can let their news broadcast remain.

Senn's pov

Night time

Ria was still patrolling and Melonia too with the Sentry gun.

A plane came with a supply drop. And I got everything necessary. Now there's one piece of paper. It was with a plan.