Y/N Kibutsuji

Ah yes your his twin brother, you play as an antagonist, but your issue is that you don't really act like one.

Appearance:

Name: Y/N Kibutsuji Age: Uh

Name: Y/N Kibutsuji
Age: Uh..search Wikipedia
Gender: Male/Female ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Eye colour: Amber or crimson
Role: Uppermoon 0

Personality: You always keep a doll face on, people mistake you for being mute, you lack emotion but you enjoy despair and stuff . You like to death stare and glare on people, which would always work on people. Your pretty much kinda helpful to people, you like to play with Muzan a lot. You like drama alot, which is why you keep three masks from your past life.

Abilities: You literally have all Blood demon arts you can think of
Advanced Speed
Advanced hearing and sight
Hiding presences
Shapeshifter
Manipulation
Blood manipulation
Mimicking Battle arts

Attacks and Techniques:

You can naturally use each and every weapon perfectly by using your Blood demon art called Creation. Yeah that's it. Creation.
You mostly wield a katana, you were learnt by Kokushibou to do Moon Breathing, and for yourself you learned how to use Sun breathing. Don't ask how lol

Blood Demon Art: your own blood demon art.
Tengu Mask - Instead of shooing the bad luck spirits away with this mask, you bring the bad luck to the opponents instead, making them dizzy to make you have your strike. The tengu mask you use can also summons ghostly selfs of yourself to attack the opponent.

Kitsune Mask - The kitsune mask can help you shapeshift to get through small spaces easily, the fox mask also can help you sprint faster. Y/N's Kitsune mask also heals you much faster and keeps you energised, the only way to stop it is by someone to break it. But it isn't easy, it's made out of pure layers of steel and would need to have a flame or sun breather to break it.

Oni Mask - The oni mask is the mask that frightens all their space left, the ONI mask unleashes black smoke to distract its opponents from hitting Y/N. The smoke is alive and could strangle you enough, once your in the verge of dying you will then by pulled into the smoke to the spiritual world.

Paralysing Seal - You can summon any seal if you like, the seal can paralyse a person once you stick it inside their forehead. Making them stop there in its tracks. It depends on its writing on the seal.

Poison - If the seal says poison, the seal starts to inject lethal poison to its brain to shut the opponent down more quicker.

Flame - If its flame, then the seal starts to burn on the opponents head to make it burn.

Disintegrate - The seal then casts a spell on the opponent making them start turning into ash painfully.

Puppet - You can control the person with the seal with your movements.

Despair - The seal then injects a spell into the opponent, leaving nightmares inside the person while paralysed, the nightmare can include your fear or the lost of your loved ones blaming on you. One they are in despair, you can then hand the person a knife to help them end their own life. Inspired by danganronpa lol

Your all ready to go now, o.o