3 | Hanafuda Earrings

As Nezuko protected us from harm, she then decided to pounce on the raven haired demon slayer. Jumping in twists and turns away from his attacks, she managed to land on a tree and pounced to the male. Instead of attacking him, she then got knocked out cold by the neck.

I stood there unfazed and decided to carry Nezuko to her now knocked out brother, instead to be almost knocked out by a hand. I tried to go to the demon girl but he continued trying to knock me out his his hand.

He didn't give up since he thought I was a threat as well, even though I was. I sighed in annoyance and kicked him to where the sun doesn't shine( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I then leapt to Nezuko and brought her back to Tanjiro. The whole time I was staring at his earrings, giving myself flashbacks.

If your wondering where giyuu is at, he is currently slouching on a tree sulking:)

Those earrings were from a friend I secretly had from my brother. I can escape his grasp whenever I want to, but I love my brother dearly and he equally adores me as well.

He was also the teacher who taught me how to master sun breathing successfully.

Tanjiro's eyes then started to open up slowly, then only to meet with crimson red eyes peering at his. He flinched at the sight, but it faded away once he had his sister in his mind. "Nezuko!?" He shouted only to see a frail body covered in a brown hoari and a bamboo muzzle on her mouth next to him.

"You awake?" The demon Slayer called out. He was currently in a sitting position slouching. "I think I may have broke something in him..." I thought sweatdropping at his current pose. "What happened to you?" Tanjiro said completely disturbed by how injured looking he looks like.

"That doesn't matter now, go meet an old man name Sakonji Urokodaki in Mt. Sagiri if you want to protect your sister, also don't let her exposed to the sun." He then flashed away in air. Tanjiro then widens his eyes a bit when he got the same scent from Nezuko.

"You...were you the one who killed my family?!" Tanjiro shouted at me face backing away from me. I stared at him with a stoic face, I didn't want him to know my brother killed his family so I decided to ignore it.

"A-Answer me!" Tanjiro backed off away from me as he carried Nezuko in his arms. Nezuko's eyes began to open up slowly, as her eyes opened up she immediately spotted me.

She then got out of Tanjiro's grasp and decided to hug me. I flinched at her hugging me so I hugged back. Meanwhile with Tanjiro, he was shocked at the bond between Y/N and her sister hugging eachother.

She then broke the hug and smiled behind her muzzle, crawling back to her brother. I then stood up giving him one last glance as I clapped my hands in a rhythm. The biwa was then strung teleporting me to the fortress back at its place.

I arrived with Muzan in a black kimono with an appearance of a woman. "Ah..I guess Y/N came back from his job done hm?" Muzan stated.

Even though he was in an appearance of a woman, his voice was still the same. I nodded in response and opened my mouth to respond.

"Hanafuda Earring."

"Yoriichi...Descendant,"