4 | Deck of Cards

It had been weeks ever since that encounter of the boy named Tanjiro Kamado. He didn't seem to trust me ever since he met me at that night.

Muzan's news broke when he heard about Yoriichi's Descendant, he seemed to be a bit concerned at first but he seemed to calm down after. He really seemed to fear that one man I made friends with.

I decided to visit Tanjiro to Mt. Sagiri, brought by the information from the fellow Hashira. That's when I heard the sound of metal clashing. I decided to go check the sound out, the sun was currently still up so I decided to hide in the shadows.

Jumping on to a tree branch, from afar I saw a man with a red tengu mask fighting Tanjiro unarmed. Tanjiro's face was covered in bits of dirt and scratches.

I immediately sunk into the type of ruckus they were doing. Tanjiro's movements were still rough while the mysterious masked man was blocking and dodging gracefully like the wind.

Like the breeze, the man then knocked Tanjiro on the ground. Seeing how Tanjiro looked to injured made me feel like I'm smiling from the inside. (dude I think I made Y/N creepy)

As soon as he stood up, wincing a bit from the harsh knock out. He seemed to smell a different scent in the air. The same boy with black locks in front and a dark maroon suit.

"Master U-Urokodaki..can I have a m-moment please?" Tanjiro said to Urokodaki. He nodded and disappeared off.

Making my way down from the tree branch, I elegantly landed on the dirt floor glazing my glowing red eyes at his maroon red ones.

Although there was a presence of the former Hashira spying for any inconvenience.

"U-Uh..I never got your name haven't I?" Tanjiro stuttered a bit at Y/N's glazing eyes. Y/N immediately noticed this and decided to soften his glare a bit.

"Y/N.." Tanjiro was awaiting for the last name sweatdropping a bit from the silent treatment. "Kibutsuji."

The former Hashira widened his eyes behind his mask, but he was focusing on why this demon's twin brother hasn't killed Tanjiro yet.

I started to stare into his hanafuda earrings with admiration, this person had the similar picture of Yoriichi.. Tanjiro seemed to notice this and tingled his earring a bit.

I decided to make a replica of a deck of sharp Hanafuda cards. I handed the deck to Tanjiro as a gift, Tanjiro seemed confused at the gift but wondered why the demon didn't attack him but instead gave him a gift to be cherished with.

Meanwhile with Urokodaki, he widened at the sight of the sharp deck of cards. Hanafuda cards...they look so familiar..
Could it be...this twin only cherishes the people who hold on to their one and only ancestors earrings?!

Hanafuda earrings...once worn on by a friend called Yoriichi Tsugikuni...
They say..he had the legend of a demon friend staying by his side at all times...if you held on the earrings that have the Hanafuda pattern, you will be gifted by a deck of sharp looking Hanafuda cards.
These cards can be used as a weapon a decoration and the only gift to communicate the demon king's twin himself.

Y/N noticed how Tanjiro looked so confused at this...since Y/N can't talk much. He only made an example.

Y/N made an another replica of a deck for himself...he then threw the Hanafuda card swinging it the trees all around the training arena. This took a shock to Tanjiro, noticing that these deck of cards can be a weapon aswell.

Y/N then looked at Urokodaki's shocked presence, "Take care of the descendant." I said as the moment I flashed into thin air. I might be able to visit to the two later on soon. If he wishes to be a demon slayer, he is gonna need some help.

Tanjiro was busy looking at the deck of cards, curious at its power. "Tanjiro...the demon you have met with is the twin brother of the demon king." Urokodaki said as this shocked Tanjiro about the word demon king.

Urokodaki then offered Tanjiro to come back to his small cabin to tell the rest of Y/N's story.

Meanwhile

"Tanjiro Kamado, this boy as you know the twin brother of Muzan Kibutsuji is a very strong demon that offers to help his brother at most times, he doesn't really kill people as you can say it instead he helps people if they are in the brink of death," Urokodaki stated making Tanjiro peak his interest into the story.

"So what I may have to think is that your sister has already met up to him when she was almost slaughtered by his brother," Tanjiro's eyes widened in shock as he glanced at his sister sleeping.

"This twin may give you great help in special occasions, with the deck of Hanafuda Cards...you will be able to summon him by request. The hanafuda cards are a legend passed on as rumors, legends or myths. They say these cards are a gift to the Tsugikuni and Kamado family...if you have the similar presence of his now deceased friend and the pair of hanafuda earrings...he will grant you the deck of cards." Urokodaki said.

Tanjiro was dumbfounded at the story by the moment that this was a thing to the Kamado family. "They say he does this so he can feel like he has his friend back at his sight again.." "May I ask who is this friend you may talk call?" Tanjiro suddenly questioned.

"His name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni, he is the demon slayer who created the breath of the Sun..he gifted his earrings to your ancestors to keep the blood line safe." Urokodaki said making Tanjiro shocked. "Breath of the Sun? I guess I should try that one."

"Well I suggest you should keep those cards safe as a weapon, 52 cards in a deck are enough as protection and make sure to keep some for contact." Urokodaki stated. He then made his way out of his cabin making Tanjiro stare at his cards again.

"Although he is an antagonist to the human race, he doesn't act like one at all."