Kiss Kiss Fall In Love.

Previously...
I can hear whispers that were coming from the kitchen. I tip-toed quietly to the kitchen, eavesdropping in their conversation.

"She so kind Itaya..you should ask her to be your wife." The mom said excitedly.

"Mom were just friends..cut it out!!" He said while preparing the table.

"Ohh well I hope you get together soon."

"Yeah soon.." I was shocked with his answer.
I walk back into the living room and sat on the couch. The girl moved and woke up, then she looked at me and her surroundings.

"Mommy?" She looks at me.

Back to the present.

Y/n POV

The girl woke up and looked at me.

"Mommy?" She asked.

"I'm not your mom..." I said while shaking my head. Then she started crying, I was panicking while picking up the girl.

"Shhh..shhh don't cry..I'm here.." I pat the girls head and she wiped here tears. Itaya came in and looked at us.

"Oh she's awake now." He was walking to us and sat on the couch.

"Yeah but she thinks I'm her mom." I whispered to Itaya.

"Well, goodluck." He said, I nudged his arm and he yelped in pain.

"Sorry..sorryy geez haha.." Our eyes meet and then I looked at the child that was just looking at us.

"So what's your name?" I asked to the girl.

"....Saki..." She quietly said.

"Saki. What a beautiful nameeee!!" Itaya shouted in the room. Saki looks down and play with her hands.

"It's not." She said.

Me and Itaya were now both looking at her.

"Why? Saki sounds pretty for a pretty girl." I said while giving her a closed eye smile.

"Really?" Saki's eyes were looking at me with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yes, really." I gigled a bit. Itaya now looks at Saki.

"Well, do you remember why you were alone in the seaside?" He asked softly and she nods.

"I ran away from my aunt." She said.

"Why? Where's your mom?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She then looks down.

There was silence.

"How about we go back to your aunt?" Itaya asked while anticipating the reaction of the child.

"I don't want to." Her eyes looks like she was about to cry again and gave the sign that she did not want to.

"Okay..then we'll ask your aunt if you can live with us." Itaya said and my eyes widened.

"Itaya you can't look out for this child." I whispered.

"Well, my mom can." He said while standing up.

"Wait, but I want to take care of this child." I said while looking at the peaceful girl.

"Then we can share." With that he left us again in the living room.

"So..where do you want to live? With me? Or with Itaya?" The girl looks at me and thinks.

"Hmmm..with you." She said and I smiled.

She want to live with me..haha in your face Itaya.

"Well nice to meet you by the way, I'm Y/n L/n just call me Y/n." I gave her my hand to shake and she accepted it.

"Y/n..what a pretty name." We looked at each other and laughed.

Timeskip

Ms. Shogo got contact info on the Aunt of Saki, and the Aunt agreed.

After we ate, me, Itaya, and Saki were at the door.

"Well I gotta go now Saki.." I said while looking at the girl.

"No..n-noo I want Neesan to stayyy here.." Saki was clinging on to my leg, not letting me go. Itaya on the other hand, was thinking.

"How about Neesan will stay here for a bit..like for a week, with us!" He said and Saki had sparkles in her eyes again.

"Eh? but we have school tomorrow." I said while Saki clinged on me again.

"I'll go get your stuff so you can stay with us, my mom won't mind, and Saki wants you to stay." Itaya took his jacket and went out the door instead of me.

"Well, I'll give you my key." I tossed my key to him.

"Great! See you both later!" And he left.

Me and Saki were looking at each other now.

"You're gonna stay here with us!! Yay!!" She was hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Yeah I wil hehe...so what do you want to do?" I said while going back inside the house.

"Let's go play!!" She said while running to the couch and I just laughed and followed her.

Timeskip (Shogo POV)

I came back home and went inside the living room to see a sleeping Y/n cuddling with Saki that was also asleep.

'Cute' I thought.

I placed Y/n things near the couch and sat beside the sleeping figures. Later on I feel someone move, I look on my side and see Y/n awake.

"Oh you came back." She said with a sleepy voice.

"Mhm..I also got a lot of stuff from your apartment." I then look at her and she was looking back at me.

We were just staring at each other.

"So are we just gonna stare at each other and fall in love~?" I teased and she tensed up.

"Itaya...I remembered..Kiss kiss fall in love!! Dunu dunu dunu dunu hey! Hey! Hey!" She started singing quietly.

"Hahaa I miss Ouran Highschool Host Club.." I laughed while speaking.

"Yeaaa they never got a 2nd season..I was waiting for the "Kiss kiss fall in love" not "hug hug fall in love". She sighed.

"Yea me too..." I just stared at her for a moment, enjoying her feature as her eyes were getting sleepy again.

Then she fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Maybe we might fall in love soon.."Kiss kiss fall in love!" haha.." I was just looking at her with sad eyes.

"When will you fall for me?" I questioned and then later on I fell asleep too.

Narrator POV

Both of the teens were asleep along with the child.

They might not know that they might actually fall in love.

"Kiss kiss fall in love!"

Hey guys!! Did you see the Ouran Highschool Host Club reference I did? HAHAAHAHA I loved it so muchh hehe..
Anywayss Thanks for 1K readss againn!!

I love you guys so much and I hope you support me all the way!!

-Uniko