School with Saki.

Y/n POV

I woke up in the morning to see Itaya and Saki sleeping beside me, I was shocked that I fell asleep last night then remembered what me and Itaya were talking about.

"So are we just gonna stare at each other and fall in love~"

"Itaya....I remembered....Kiss Kiss fall in love!! Dunu dunu dunu dunu Hey! hey! hey!"

"Haha I miss Ouran.."

"Yeaa they never got a 2nd season..I was waiting for "kiss kiss fall in love" not "hug hug fall in love"."

I remembered what Itaya said before I fell asleep but it was all muffled.

"Maybe we might fall in love soon...Kiss kiss fall in love! haha..."

A fogged memory of him saying that, I blushed as I remembered and looked at the sleeping figures. I shook them both and they didn't budge.

"wake up!!" I shouted at them.

Saki was half awake and Itaya was still asleep.

"Itaya we have school today." I whispered in his ear and his eyes opened and he sat down on the couch.

"Y/n please don't do that again..." He said.

"oh okay..let's get ready Saki." I said while picking the girl up.

Timeskip

We were walking with Saki going to school, Ms. Shogo had work today so she couldn't watch Saki.

While walking I look at the girl that was on top of Itaya's shoulders. Cute. I thought. Saki then looks at me and asked.

"Are we going to your school?"

"Yeah we are, but before we bring you inside our classroom we need to get a permit for you to enter." I said while explaining with hand gestures and Saki looked at me weirdly.

"Don't worry, she normally explains like that." Itaya laughed.

"Hey! I don't!" Saiki laughed now.

"You were like "we need to get a permit for you and blah blah blah"." She mocked my actions and the both laughed.

I sprinted in front of them and I left them in the dust.

"See at school!" I waved.

"Hey waitt!!" They both exclaimed.

While walking I saw Mafuyu and Uenoyama. oh no. I need to avoid them. I walked faster to avoid them but a voice called me.

"Moooommmmmyyyy" It was Saki running to me.

Mafuyu and Uenoyama looked were the voice came from, and I was in front of them.

Saki...

"Saki!! What did you call me?" I smiled and she pointed to Itaya that was cathing his breath.

"That child is too fast.." His hands were both on his knees.

"Y/n I want you to be my pretend mom!!" She said and pulled me inside the gate of our school.

"Y/n?" A voice called me out. I looked at the orange- haired male.

"Oh Mafuyu and Uenoyama I did not see you hehe." I scratched my neck.

Uenoyama pointed at the child that was holding my hand.

"Oh her? Her name is Saki." Uenoyama looked at me then at Saki again.

"She called you 'mommy'" He pointed out.

"uh-" I was cut off by the other person that was with me.