Phone call

My phone rang at last period.

"Karen, reject it." I said, but she didn't. That meant that either she was ignoring me, or one of the Avengers were calling me.

"Mr. Parker. How about you answer it and let the class know what was more important than your studies?"

I groaned, pulling it out. The ringtone had grown louder, and 'We are the champions' was playing, the hotline for Avengers to call me.

"Karen. Pick it up." I said, sighing.

"Right away Peter." She said, before letting my call through. Everyone was shocked to hear my phone speak. I barely hid my smile.

"Kid! Guess what!" Someone said as soon as I picked up. Sam.

"What is it Sam?" I asked.

"We totally got Nat and Bucky on our prank team!" I squealed.

"That means we're SO GONNA WIN!" he squealed with me.

"Sam? Didn't I tell you that the kid has school right now?" I heard someone say from his side. It was Steve.

"Big deal! Not like he doesn't know what they're teaching already!" Sam defended.

"That is true." I said absentmindedly. My teacher made an offended sound, and I winced.

"Mr. Parker. Is this really important?" He said icily.

"Of course it's important! We gotta make sure Petey-pie doesn't get recruited to the other team!" Clint exclaimed.

"Enough of that. Education is important. Doesn't matter if you already know it. You still need to pay attention in class." Steve started saying.

"Woah! That sounds exactly like his PSA!" Someone in class exclaimed. I burst out laughing, and I could hear the others on the phone laughing as well.

"That was a long time ago! Oh god Tony's never gonna let that go!" I could imagine Steve putting his head in his hands and groaning.

"Wait! You just admitted that you were in those PSA's! Does that mean you're Captain America?!" Someone else exclaimed.

"Sure am. Stay in school and don't do drugs kids." He said. I chuckled.

"Wait! Does that mean that Sam was the freaking Falcon?!"

"Sure am baby!!" Sam yelled excitedly. By now the entire class was looking at me and my phone. I sighed.

"Hey Karen, switch to hologram mode." I commanded. The screen lit up and projected the Avengers common room. Everyone squealed.

"How do you know Parker?!" Flash yelled.

"Because of his internship. I was told that you knew about it?" Wanda said, looking confused.

"Yeah but none of them believed me..." I muttered. They heard.

"Peter has a legitimate internship in Stark Industries and we will not tolerate any sort of accusations against him!" Steve said.

"I'm gonna sue the shit out of you if you don't stop bullying our kid!!" Tony yelled. I smiled.

"Thanks guys. You didn't need to do that."

"The hell we didn't. We're your family. Only were allowed to make fun of our potato!" Natasha said. I giggled.

"Thanks anyways."

"You're welcome. Anyways, what do you want for Dinner Pete? We're stuck between Chinese, or Schwarma." Bruce asked.

"How about Italian?" There were cheers of agreement.

"Great! Italian for dinner! Now pay attention to your class and come home as soon as possible! We need to fix that gold watch of yours." That was code word for 'lets upgrade the IronSpider.'

"Ok. Bye!"

"Bye!" They chorused.

"Karen, cut the call." The beep ended.

Everyone was staring at me with their mouths hanging open.

"Uh, continue with your lesson sir?" I asked awkwardly.