Peter helps the abused

thanks for the prompt! 

Not a lot of people knew, but Peter had a best friend besides Ned. He met her when she was 6 and he was 7 in the park. They had become instant friends. She had come for a vacation to visit her cousins in Queens. He didn't get to meet her often, but they did text quite often. 

Today, he was meeting her face-to-face for the first time in 5 years, and she was now 18, while he was 19. 

"Hey Jemma!" he said happily, as they shared a hug as she entered his apartment. He noticed that she was wincing. He looked at her with cautioned eyes before slowly shifting her t-shirt to the side and seeing the purple hand bruises underneath it. 

"Jemma, what the hell is that?" he asked, his face hard. She sighed, looking down. 

"My boyfriend. He kinda...hit me." she said. Peter grew furious. 

"I'm going to kill that bastard!" Peter exclaimed, standing up and taking her hand. 

"No! Peter! You can't!" she exclaimed, pulling him back. 

"Why not?!" 

"Peter, he's a jock. He's strong. I don't want you to get hurt." she said softly. 

Peter laughed humorlessly.

"Spider-Man can't get hurt by an idiotic jock." he said in a harsh voice. Her eyes widened. 

"Spider-Man?" she asked. He nodded. He pulled his sleeves up, showing her his web shooters. He tapped his chest twice, where his suit was waiting to expand on him, courtesy of nano-tech. 

"Now tell me where he is." he stated. She nodded. 

He pulled her into a piggy-back ride as they swung around and reached her shared apartment, which was 2 hours away by car, and barely 30 minutes by swinging. 

He kicked the door of the apartment down as soon as her feet were touching the floor. It caused a loud racket. 

He went inside and grabbed the jock roughly, pulling him out and throwing him on the lawn of the complex. He was beyond pissed. Nobody had ever seen him THAT angry. 

"You. Hurt. Jemma!" he yelled. Jemma looked to the side, scared. 

"N-no I didn't!" he tried to say. There were people gathering around, taking pictures of Spider-Man beating up a 21 year old. 

"Then explain this." he said, pulling Jemma forward and showing the hand marks on her skin, which were no longer covered by her jacket. 

Jemma's face was red, but nobody was sure whether it was from embarrassment or because of the sun.

"She fell?" 

"Don't lie Brad. You know that it's not true. And he does too." Jemma finally said. His face turned into a scowl when he saw her. 

"You told the spider bastard about me?! How dare you?!" he yelled loudly, getting up from the floor to hit her. She flinched, waiting for the slap. 

"HOW. DARE. YOU!!!" Peter yelled. He grabbed Brad and delievered an impressive right hook. 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND!" Punch. 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT THE SWEETEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD!" Punch. 

"HOW DARE YOU LIE!" Punch. 

The more accusations Peter yelled, the more Brad got hurt. 

"Spidey stop! That's enough! You're gonna kill him!" Jemma yelled at him. Peter listened to her. He got up, delievering one last kick. 

"If you DARE to touch any women ever again, you'll have the wrath of the Avengers facing you." he growled out. 

"Come on Jemma." he said roughly, grabbing her hand and taking her to the apartment. 

"Pack it all up. You're living with me now." he stated. She didn't question it, grabbing all of her things immediately and then they swung back to his apartment. 

Spider-Man was viral. The video was all over the internet. Tons of people were confessing about their abusive relationships, whether it was with their parents or boyfriends/girlfriends. 

With Tony's help, he created a number, a sort of hotline for help. Anyone being abused was supposed to send a text to the number stating their name, age, who was abusing them, and where they lived. 

Peter went and helped every single one of them, it took a few years, but by then, all cases of abuse were removed, and then the people started using the hotline to report rape cases that the court took too long to get too. 

All minors who ended up being left parent-less were given new homes, with Stark Industries making sure that they reached good homes and did not get abused. 

Because of this hotline, most of the crimes, whether or not they were minor or major, were slowly solved. 

And that was how the friendship of Jemma and Peter saved the world.