5) I need you.

Gulf had completed his performance and now he was dropping off the stage. I wasn't in a hurry to approach him so I let him speak with other people first . After he was done, I gently stood up before him. He was astonished, he stood there not knowing what to say. I gently smiled then gave him a warm hug. Surprisingly, he hugged me back. At first , I wasn't sure if he was comfortable with my hugging because I thought that he was still mad at me in regard to what happened  yesterday. But seeing his reaction now erased all my doubts. After that moment of warm hug, we sat opposite to each other.

 "Where have u been,Gulf?" I started.

"Have u been searching for me, Mew?! " he asked back and then smiled. I also smiled back at him and held his hand politely.

"Mew?!" Gulf was surprised by my sudden doing.

"I apologize for what I did to u yesterday Gulf.....I didn't know if u would hate me for it. I'm Sorry..... " I apologetically said to him.

" Why are you apologizing, Mew? You did nothing wrong. I'm not mad at u either .....It was just a game remember!!" Gulf responded genuinely.

"Then why you wasn't picking my calls since morning, and u were no where to be found  around campus?" I questioned him..

" So you was really looking for me???" Gulf sounded so surprised. 

"Gulf, please  listen to me...( I held his hand firmly).. You mean so much to me and I can't say how but,......All I know is that I need u so much". Gulf looked confused but I proceeded.

" I can't stop myself from thinking of u all the time Gulf " I honestly told him .

" I have no clue of what is happening to me and how this feeling started but,...I just can't handle the feeling of not seeing u even for just few hours. Happened that you have made a great impact in me Gulf and I don't know why.......But all I know is that, you are someone important in my life now ."

Gulf remained frozen with my sudden confession. He was speechless .

" I know that I've confused u with my weird talk but, please, understand me in this...". We stared at each others eyes for a while until when Gulf suddenly faced down. His ears were all red.

" I left my phone in the room today, that's why u couldn't reach my line. And as for the lecture, I skipped my last session because I had to practice for the new song assigned to me by the manager here."  

"Its okay Gulf, I got so worried if u were okay....But am happy now!" I said to him, Then long silence filled between us. 

" Um, would u mind to have a ride with me to your dormitory incase you're free now?" I calmly asked him. 

" Oh!.....sure, Thanks! ". Then we stood up and headed outside to the parking lot. I opened the car door for him to enter, then after I got to the drivers seat. We begun our ride.

    I drove the car silently while stealing glances at Gulf who was just looking outside the window. He seemed so far in thought .

"Um... Gulf!" I tried killing the silence .

" Yes Mew....." Gulf turned to face me. Actually, I had nothing to say but just wanted to kill the silence..I had to find a topic ASAP. 

"Well!......Um!.....Aaaah!!" trying to find a quick topic..... . 

"Well ah!....Would u mind if I would escort u upto your room today?" I casually asked him to reduce the weirdness of the question ..

"Ooh!.....Uum...Its ok!" he casually replied and I was so happy that he accepted my request without any hesitation.

" Why are u smiling ?" I heard Gulf asking me. 

"Hahaha, am just happy that u responded to my request without any doubt." I answered happily. I saw how he easily  smiled as he was leaning back on the seat. I parked the car as we reached his block.  We got out of the car but I felt a little nervous because I used to hear that the dorms are very scary haha. I was hesitant at first and Gulf seemed to notice.

" Are u scared or something?" Gulf asked almost laughing at me. 

" Uum!......No-no..Why would I be scared, huh?" I tried to sound so casual. Gulf smiled then walked after me and I followed. We passed by the reception and greeted the supervisor. Gulf led the way to the elevator as we rode upto the 9th floor. We walked along the coridor and there were some students outside walking here and there. We stopped by the door where Gulf removed the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. But it seemed that the door was already unlocked so he removed the key and opened the door. As we were about to enter inside, we remained stuck on the door way. What we saw made our bodies frozen for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Two men were both naked on the bed and they were f*ckn so hard until the noises of their movements were heard all over the room. The guy at the bottom was moaning so seductively . For sure, my blood froze for what I saw. I have never seen two men f*ckn like this. This was nerve wrekling. The boys were so lost in their passion such that they even didn't notice our presence there. I slowly pulled Gulf outside and slowly closed the door to reduce the moaning noises coming out of the room. Gulf couldn't move, so I just pulled him toward the elevator and rode back down to the ground floor. I led him to my car and we stayed in there. None of us talked nor looked at the other. We were both dead silent. I was still thinking of what we just saw, then I looked at Gulf. He was just looking at his sweating hands, I know he felt nervous just like me.

" Um, Gulf.......I'll take u to my home. There's a free room there...Ok!?" I assured him. 

"No Mew....Its okay!. I will sleep to my friend next door....." he replied still facing down.

  "So this means your going back up there?" I thought I didn't hear clearly at first but he repeated to say the same thing that he'll sleep to his friend in the next door to his room. I really didn't want to let him go but, I was also afraid to stop him. I didn't want him to misunderstand me.

" Okay Gulf.....I'll let u go, but remember to call me whenever u need anything okay?!" I calmly said to him. He just nodded and went out of my car.

" Hey Gulf!!!" I called him again, hoping that he could change his mind. 

"Um.....well...aah!" I was trying to find some words but I couldn't find any.

"Good night to u too Mew. I will be careful....." he spoke politely then closed the door of my car. <Shit! I didn't want to say Good night, I wanted u to stay Gulf> I said to myself as I saw Gulf disappearing to the building again.

      After he completely disappeared, I lean my head to the wheel to rest my mind because the event that I saw earlier in that room kept my blood boiling.  Like I felt an urge to have sex maybe......What do I do now? Shit!...am doomed.

After 20 minutes of wondering, I came back to my senses to start the car and drive back home. I looked at that building again, hoping to see Gulf coming back but.....Nothing!.... So I just decided to drive away since it was already very late in the midnight.

Thank u guys, i keep trying to modify each chapter..Hope i will succeed to portray these characters so well in the next chapters . Please, keep in touch and feel free to comment ur views about my writting😘..Love ya'all