8)Our first time.

Warning 🔞🔞🔞

"Don't you feel the same with me Gulf?" I genuinely asked him.

" I...I can't Mew..." Gulf said. 

" But I can see it through your eyes Gulf. You do feel something for me too. Be open to me please!" I felt something building inside my body. 

"But Mew......!".

I couldn't let him finish, I just couldn't bare it to hear Gulf trying to reject me so I immediately shushed his lips using my thumb finger.. We stared at each others eyes for sometime as I kept sliding my finger all over his sexy lips, the warm breath from his nose really turned me on.

"I'm going to kiss you Gulf...." I gently told him as I tilt my head a little to get access of his neck. He was really so warm there. I kissed him slightly at first but then later I used my tongue to suck it.

"Aaah! Mew...." I heard Gulf's moan for the first time. It made me want to suck him even more and more.

" Aaah, uuh...My God...Mew...ah!" . Gulf moaned sexily . I continued sucking his neck and shoulder vigoroulsy, his warmth turned me on so much. He held my back so tightly while trembling. I led him to my bed while still kissing him. He was breathing heavily. I laid him on his back and fortunately , his towel dropped. Without a warning, I slid my hand to his lower abdomen near his manhood and begun drawing circles there with my cold fingers.

" Aaaah Mew....Aaah...Why...Aah..." he moaned while grabbing my back so tightly with his nails. I stopped sucking his neck and faced him. Light tears were escaping from the angles of his eyes. 

"Are u sure you don't feel anything for me yet?" I asked him again while breathing heavily. He looked at my eyes then stared down to my lips. He  lifted his head slowly and begun sucking my lower lip. This startled me for a while but later I sunk into his kiss. We kissed there for quite sometime and without a warning, he also begun drawing circles on my lower abdomen near my semi-hard shaft.

"Aaah Gulf.....Mmmh!"

I couldn't help but moan because of the pleasure generated at that point. He kissed me deeply while playing with the area near my erecting shaft . It made me feel something generating down there. He transferred his kisses from my lips to my neck.

"Aaaaaah Gulf ...your the best!!" I moaned. Then suddenly, he pushed me to lie on my back while he sat on top of me. He was breathing heavily. His wet hair made him look so sexy and adorable to me. With that, he bent down again to suck my neck then to my chest while playing with my nipples. There is when I realized that I never made a wrong choice choosing him. He gave me the pleasure that I never received from any lady that I've ever slept with. I knew that I was going to cum very soon but I didn't want to cum before him. With that, I pushed him to lay on his back while I got on top of him. He looked so aroused as well. I transferred my tongue to lick, suck and bite his nipples.

" Mew aaaaaaah.... aaah!". He was trembling. As I was sucking his nips, I used my other hand to pump his erecting rod. I saw him throwing his hands upward to grab a pillow which was above his head. He grabbed it tighter as he was trembling because of the pleasure I was giving him. 

"M.e....w......am....cu..ming....Aaaaah!" I felt the warm liquid splashing on my abdomen, he came. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down to him as he begun kissing me wildly. I got turned on again. He kissed me while slowly massaging my erect shaft. He tilted his head and sucked my ear lobes.

" Aaah Gulf baby.......your killing me! Mmh........!"

I was feeling much pleasure from my earlobes as he kept sucking and licking all over my ears. I couldn't hold it any longer since Gulf's soft hands accelerated my urge to cum fast....My cum gloriously splashed out onto Gulf's abdomen. He kept on stroking my shaft while sucking the part behind my ear which was yet untouched. I grabbed the sheets wildly as I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker.