Chapter 5

Since Izuku went out many times with his work out clothes on, Mina and Uraraka had to improvise. Right now, that was asking him 'subtle' questions.

"Hey, Deku." Uraraka called. "If you had to choose between any hair colour for a potential love, what would it be?" She asked. Izuku deadpanned.

Seriously. She still on to that?! "The colour of my boyfriends hair naturally." Uraraka not so subtly grabbed her hair and tugged at it in frustration. Izuku just smiled sweetly.

Mina decided to risk it all. "Bakugou. You've known Midoriya since you were children right?" She asked. Bakugou didn't look up from what he was doing but grunted in acknowledgement And to show she was right. "Have you met Midoriya's boyfriend?" She asked.

It sounded logical. Maybe Izuku already had his boyfriend before he came to UA. Bakugou nodded. "Never met him before, but he did mention it once in middle school." He said. That was technically true. Izuku only once said something about having a boyfriend in middle school to the class after someone said no one would ever love him. With that came also, how could Katsuki meet himself.

He had always been the nerds friend, rival and later on boyfriend. At first it was stupid childish shit, but later on, Deku was the only one that could keep up with him academically in their old school. He did bully him for a while for being quirkless, but what good would a quirk do if you're stupid? And so their rivalry was born and later on their relationship.

So, point is, he wasn't lying to Mina. Just not giving the complete truth either. Mina sighed in defeat. "Figures." She mumbled.

"Where does your boyfriend live." Uraraka pleaded. "Give me something." She said. Deku sighed. Fine, he would tell her where he lived.

"He lives in the same town as me." He said. There, location given.

Uraraka face palmed with the table. "Thanks Deku." She hopelessly cried. How was she supposed to get a hint out of that. Half their class lives there and not to mention everyone he could've met before coming here.

Midoriya walked away, leaving Uraraka to her own, nothing accomplished, day.

Izuku sighed as he was walking to his home. He was visiting his mom. It was getting slightly annoying that Uraraka and Mina were so obvious in trying to figure out his boyfriends identity. What they wanted to do with it, he didn't know. What if it was someone they didn't know and never met. Would they show up at his house and ask him questions like, what do you think is the best about Izuku? Or something like that.

Girls, they didn't really make sense to him. Thank god he's gay.

He looked back to the street. He had the feeling he was being watched, or worse, followed. What if it was a villain that tried to know where his mom lived and use it against him? Or what if they were some pervert? Kidnappers?! Rapist!!?

... Or he was just overreacting and it was all in his imagination.

He knocked on the door. "Izuku. Welcome home sweetie." Inko said to her son. She missed him now that he was in the dorms. She couldn't keep as good an eye on him as she had hoped. She wanted to know about her sons days and how they went. Now she was just lonely. And how was she supposed to ask if Katsuki was treating him right.

"Hey mom." Izuku greeted back brightly. He walked inside. Leaving his weird feeling behind.

Behind a small wall Uraraka and Mina sighed after uncovering their eyes. That smile was too bright!

Mina looked at Uraraka. "I guess he was just visiting his mom." She sighed. Uraraka nodded.

Mina stretched and gave a big sigh. "Oh well. Let's just make this a fun day out. Maybe you can call Tsu and Momo, then I'll call Jiro and Hagakure. We'll have a girls day out." Uraraka grinned.

"Sounds like a plan." She said. They went about their day without bothering poor Izuku anymore.

Said green haired boy sighed as he looked out of the window. Apparently he was being followed, just nothing as dramatic as he thought. "What's wrong sweetie?" Inko Asked.

Midoriya sighed and opted to tell his mother it was nothing before deciding against it. "It's just. On a class bonding night, we played a few games." He began. "We eventually decided on truth or dare to get to know each other better. Uraraka asked me if there was anyone I liked, and as you know I do." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "In a follow up question I answered with me liking my boyfriend."

Inko giggled. "Oh, now that you mention it. How's Katsuki treating you. I hope he's still playing nice?" She asked with a scary aura masked by a gentle smile.

Izuku sweat dropped. "He's really sweet. I love our cuddle sessions." He answered quickly to safe his boyfriends ass and to satisfy his mother's curiosity. Her dark scary aura turned into a flowery one.

"I wouldn't expect any less. Katsuki is such a sweetheart." She waved with a hand on her cheek. "So, your class doesn't know of your relationship?" She asked.

Deku shook his head. "Then, maybe you should tell them. They seem like good people."

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, but they're so curious that they followed me here." Inko walked towards her son and hugged him.

"If they're that invested and haven't made fun of you yet. That means they care." She smiled. "I know you mr. You're just nervous. Besides, I'm sure Katsuki would be more then happy to tell everyone." She said.

She secretly thought back to a conversation she had with Mitsuki a few days prior. Saying that her brat was complaining about some girl trying to flirt with his Deku. But since they tried to keep it on the down low, he couldn't kick their asses to the moon and back for trying to take what was his. Mitsuki and she agreed that it was a cute relationship their sons had. They just needed to be a little more confident even if her sons boyfriend would die before saying he lacked something such as confidence.

"I'll talk about it with Kacchan." Izuku said. Inko smiled proudly at her son. They grew up so fast!

"Now, enough love talk. How is it going with the hero course. Your not breaking your bones again, are you?" She asked worried and stressed as she abandoned the subject.

Izuku gladly went with her to different topics. "No, my full cowl is improving and with the training I've been doing, I can go with bigger percentage..." He began to vividly explain his week and new training regimen that he decided would be best.

Inko listened to her son with a proud smile. She was worried, she would always be, but she was so proud that he could follow his dreams like this.

In the evening after dinner they said goodbye. "Bye Izuku." Inko hugged her son tightly.

Izuku hugged back just as tightly if not more so. "Bye mom. See you next week." He said.

She waved her son off before closing the door. There he went, off to go live his dreams. But no matter what. Her home was always open for her baby.