Chapter 6

"Kacchan. I've talked to my mom and I think I'm ready to tell everyone." Izuku said as he laid down on his boyfriends chest the next day.

Katsuki hummed. "It's because of damn pink cheeks and racoon eyes being so damn annoying, right?" He asked. "I can beat their fucking asses for you." He added.

Izuku giggled. "No, because you're getting pissed every time that girl from general studies flirts with me." He teased. Bakugou growled at that.

"Damn bitch should keep her claws off what's mine." He grumbled. Izuku hugged his boyfriend. He couldn't help it. He was so adorable!

Bakugou 'tsk'ed and turned away with red ears. "What, got a fucking problem with that nerd?" He asked, to others it would sound angry, to Izuku it sounded flustered. Izuku shook his head with a happy grin.

"Nope." Katsuki glanced at his boyfriend with still tinted cheeks.

"Dinners almost ready. Let's head down." Izuku stood up as Katsuki waved at him.

"I'm going to the toilet first." He said. Izuku nodded and headed down ahead of him.

At dinner Mina and Uraraka hadn't given up. "Any dating plans?" Mina asked.

Izuku grinned at her. "Wouldn't you like to know. After all, you followed me to my home yesterday." He said. Mina and Uraraka stiffened and gulped.

Iida stood up and began making weird robot hand motions. "That is not how you should treat a fellow classmates privacy." He began to lecture.

Midoriya waved him off before the rant could start. "It's okay. Actually, tomorrow I'm gonna show you who my boyfriend is." He said. The entire class looked at him, all interested. The rest of their class might respect his privacy more, but that didn't mean they weren't curious.

"Really Midobro, you don't need to feel pressured into this." Kirishima said. Midoriya waved off his concerned glance.

"Don't worry. The biggest part why I never mentioned it before was that I wasn't sure of your reaction. I wasn't ashamed or anything, just avoiding problems, but you all took it so well." He said.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. Even Koda and Tokoyami (even if it was more of a quiet sigh for them). "Then I look forward to tomorrow." Mina jumped up and gave Midoriya a thumbs up and a wide grin.

The rest of dinner went without a hitch or something special. The next morning, Midoriya woke up. He had told his boyfriend what he wanted to do and he just shrugged and agreed. The only condition was that Katsuki could do it in his own way if that bitch from general studies came to flirt with him again. His words, not Izuku's. Izuku yawned and stretched his sore limbs out.

He was pretty nervous for today's events. What if he made a total fool out of himself and Kacchan, or what if the class would change their minds and not like gays anyways. Oh, well, no point in doubting something that is already decided. He was determined to see it through.

He stood up, did his morning routine and went down to breakfast. School would start in twenty minutes so Iida and all the early birds already left. It was only a five minute walk to the school from the dorms, so he wasn't worried. He quickly stuffed some toast and an apple in his mouth and began walking.

He passed the doors of the other classes. Everyone else was already in the classroom. Apparently, they couldn't wait to hear who Midoriya's boyfriend was. He walked into the room with ten more minutes to spare. Enough time if he did say so himself.

He braced himself and opened the door. "Okay." He announced. "I'll show you who my boyfriend is." At that moment he felt his phone vibrate. He grabbed it out of his bag, the determined look still on his face.