Part TWO: Onward...or else - Chapter 24

You might be wondering, why did Miyoko agree randomly to help a stranger overcome a goal that could easily end her young life? Well, this I can tell you.

Miyoko grew up with her parents in the Chlorpro District of Mint Tokyo. She watched all her cousin and father as they worked off on shifts to protect all the districts in Mint Tokyo. 

She then decided on her eleventh birthday that she wanted to join the Pongo Unit and help protect the districts with her father.She succeeded in graduating to Assistant Paladin just before her mother was brutally murdered by a locally disruptive league called the 'Vaxxine Squad' they vowed to rid the world of all traces of Re Istuwari. And they did a pretty good job at it too, all except for the mess they left behind.

Eventually, Miyoko was promoted at sixteen when she killed a whole team of Vaxxines—around thirty—and saved many lives. She then lived the remaining, seemingly peaceful next year teaching younger students of the Pongo Unit how to preform basic skills. At seventeen, she just managed to escape from the Vaxxine's sudden, and relentless, attack. This was the attack in which she watched her father die.

So you see? Miyoko really wanted revenge on these murderous bastards who killed so much of what she loved.

Now, on with the story...