𝘟𝘐𝘐. 𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘛

TEENAGE KICKS

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: CRANE KICK

RORY DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE as to what was going on when she heard the news that Daniel actually wanted to continue into the last round

RORY DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE as to what was going on when she heard the news that Daniel actually wanted to continue into the last round. All she knew was that he was for sure a fighter.

"This is the moment we've been waiting for-" The announcer was cut off when the brunette ran up behind him, a little out of breath from sprinting up to the man "Daniel LaRusso's gonna fight? Daniel LaRusso's gonna fight! Isn't this what it's all about, folks? You know it! How's the leg, son?"

Daniel nodded, waving off the man with a simple "it's fine"

"All right! The big event! The final match to determine who will emerge victor and champion of the all valley under 18 karate championship" he spun around to gesture to the brunette "Daniel LaRusso, Miatchi-do karate" He stumbled a bit forward to say something to the man, though Rory couldn't hear it over the loud cheering coming from the stands behind her "Miyagi-do karate! Versus John Lawrence of the Cobra Kai. Three points wins. Good luck, boys"

Rory didn't want to watch as he limped over to the line to stand across from a straight-faced Johnny. Obviously, his leg still caused him pain which was bad when you need it to fight.

The referee ran onto the mats to stand to the side of them "Face me. Bow. Faceoff. Bow. Ready?" He held his hand between them in a moment of suspense, waiting for the two to get into their fighting stances "fight"

Johnny went straight for it, jumping forward to kick him in the arm, but Daniel narrowly missed it by sidestepping. The blonde threw another kick, leaving the boy to hit it away with his wrist. They moved backwards as Johnny continued to try and get in a punch or kick, but he left his stomach open which resulted in daniel punching him harshly.

"All right, Daniel!" Rory yelled when he got the point "You can do this!"

"Lawrence, return" the referee waited for both to stand back at their lines "one point, LaRusso! Ready? Fight!"

Her brother lunged forward, punched at Daniel, and brought him to the mat. Daniel jumped back up and sprung back into his fighting stance. In the blink of an eye, Daniel slid down on the mat, took the boy's legs with his own, and made him fall face first before karate chopping at his neck.

"Point, chop! That's two for LaRusso" seeing Johnny put his hand up to his nose, he made a T shape with his hands "Time out! Time out! Go to your sensei. Turn. Kneel." Coming back onto the mat after Johnny's little talk with his sensei, Daniel tried to balance both feet, but stumbled a little. "That's two points LaRusso. Lawrence, nothing. Ready. Fight!"