Training

Celaena POV

She was in the training room that she had found earlier that day, she was currently punching a bag hanging from the wall. She needed someone to train against and she wondered if one of the boys would want to train with her, her answer came only a few minutes later when Azriel opened the door. 

Azriel POV

He was leaning against a wall, observing Celaena. Her fighting stance was perfect. She could punch a man out cold if she wanted to. "Are you just going to stand there staring at me or are you going to help me train?" Celaena asked, and he walked towards her "You don't look like you need my help, though of course you could be stronger. You wouldn't be able to defeat me or Cassian in a fight." "Is that a challenge?" she asked, he knew she was kidding but he knew that she wanted someone to train against. "It is, if you want it to be." "I guess it's a challenge then." she said.

They both took a fighting stance and he was the one to pounce first. He sent a punch towards her temple which she easily dodged. She was too fast but she wasn't strong enough. He was only able to get a few punches in and she was able to get a few punches in on him too, but eventually he was able to get her to the ground and she was now pinned beneath him. "You lost." he told her, "Obviously." she answered, she was very sarcastic he noted. She rolled away from underneath him, they were both covered in sweat. "Are you going to train more?" he asked her, "No, I'm going to get a bath, you should too cause you smell like a fish." He rolled his eyes at her and she smirked back at him and walked out of the training room.

Celaena POV

Her muscles were sore from her training with Azriel. She had lost to him and she didn't like it, she didn't like losing to anyone. Azriel was really good at fighting, she'd give him that and well she just had to train some more and then she would beat him, he wasn't that much better than her. 

She was sitting in her bed after she had taken a bath and her hair was wet. She wondered what Chaol and Dorian were doing now, if they had gotten a message that her ship had sunk, if they thought she was dead. She hated feeling this way, hopeless. How was she supposed to get back to Erilea, to find the wyrdkeys. She couldn't let the king find them before her, he would destroy everything she held dear, she wondered if there was a library in Velaris so that she could find a way to open a portal. That was what she was planning to do tomorrow.

Author's Note

This was a short chapter compared to the last one but oh well. I honestly don't think this chapter was very good because I didn't really have any motivation to write anything at all, but I hope you like it.