Forgotten Emperor

Author's POV

In Primordial time, when everything is infancy, a young Emperor was sitting on his Throne watching all of his last people that sword to fight for the bitter end of the very first Empire in time.

"Dear Brother, This is our final city, all the cities we build was either destroyed or captured by those traitors."

"My Lord, We only have less than 10,000 soldiers, and all our guardians is gravely injured, all our generals either died or betrayed us, only us the last three General Remains."

"All the Novels betrayed us, only few remains in this city."

"We only have less than a million Citizens in our City that still believed you could change the tide of this war."

"I guess this is the end of my authority." The Young Emperor said and stand from his throne and walk to the window, he saw all his citizens and soldiers kneeling outside of the Palace waiting for his command, then he take his deep breath and smile to them.

"My Empire, My people, My soldiers, you could choose to betray me, but you never did, you stay till this very end, I will fight the last time battling the whole world, there is a secret passage in the center of Place the fountain, those who don't want to fight and survived may used that passage to escape the city far away from here." He said and using his sword he destroyed the fountain and they all saw a passage.

"This is your final choice, leave and live or fight and die." Although his voice is calm and soft, everyone hear every single word he said, everyone started to think, but the young Emperor look at their barrier and smile.

"You need to think, by the look of it, the great barrier will only last half an hour before it finally collapse." Many citizen gulped down, they know that this is their final choice, many choose to leave and save themselves and enter the secret passage.

"Now our people lessened by half, what will you do now dear brother." The Young Emperor look to his soldiers that is ready to fight and smile.

"You guys could also choose to leave you know." the Young Emperor said and he look at his guardians who is badly wounded but they simply shook their heads even his soldiers stand firm, and less than a thousand of his citizen look him and kneel.

"We rise and fall with the Great Emperor." Then the Young Emperor smile and float in the sky.

"You who stay still believed in me, now that the barrier will be destroyed, then I must say, I am impressed." The Young Emperor said and a massive door appear.

"Gates of Pandora, Open for me!" The Young Emperor said and the two massive door open.

"My people, you are my pride and glory, I am sorry on what I need to do, but you all dying in front of me will only make my heart bleed more, wait for me, wait for my return and enter a deep slumber." The Young Emperor said and many hands appear and pull them all one by one.

"No! your majesty we will fight with you!" 

"Please! your majesty!" 

Many shouts their complain but the young Emperor just smile and let the door pull each and one of them until nothing remains except his sister who still stand by his side.

"One day the Pandora's gate will open ones again, please lead our people and destroy our enemy and show them that betraying the Eternal Empire could only lead to their destruction." The Young Emperor said and he extend his hand and gripped it slowly, the city soon turn smaller and smaller until it is as big his nail that fall in his hand and give it to his sister.