The Deal

Author's POV

In the midst of the party in the Awaken Debauchery, the party pill that Adam made is becoming known to the whole novelty, the effect of partying and getting powerful is starting to entice this powerful family no make a move, now that this new drugs is starting to circulate to the city, they understand that it will not give them power but also wealth beyond their wildest dream.

"Young Master, our costumer is getting bigger and bigger, don't you think that the pot is too stirred already?" Luke asked but Adam simply shook his head. "When the new wines and the party drugs appear in the bar, I know that it will be eyed by many, but the question is... Are they powerful enough to even gaze at the formula?" Adam said smirking, Luke simply smile and Jade and Samira laugh, even without saying a word they already know the answer.

"Low level novels are starting to go in our little bar, don't you think it would be mess if they do something stupid?" Amanda said when she got where her son is, but Adam shook his head. "No mother, this would not affect us, sooner or later they would understand that they cannot take anything from the Awaken Debauchery, they will just simply fall to debauchery without them knowing or feeling a thing." Adam said and raise his glass, look smile and his eyes become sharper.

"Since the primordial times, no matter who eyes his majesty possession always fall." Luke said on his mind and look at Jade and Samira and they both nod then Luke smile. "You people who eyed the possession don't need to exist anymore." Of course Adam sees them talking only using their eyes, but he don't care at all, he know how protective his loyal people to him, specially people who live in the Eternal Palace.

"Look at this three oldies entering a place for kids, are they by any chance get lost?" Samira said and they all look at the front door and the Principal, Vice Principal and the Duke standing there, Amanda stand from where she was sitting.

"They are not old at all, they are the principal and the vice principal of the Gehenna Academy, and the one is His Highness' brother the Duke itself." Amanda said, Adam chuckle but before his mother walk to their direction, the three oldies walk to where they are.

"Hoho, it's been so long since I saw you Mrs. Solomon, you give us a shock when you send this little monster to the Academy." The Principal said and Amanda look at Samira but she just simply shrug. "Oh, her? Is she good?" Amanda asked and they all look to her with questioning look.

"Are you sure you don't know?" Vice Principal said now it's Amanda who tilted her head and slowly shook her head. "I see, then she's the best talent we have ever seen, she possessed a very powerful physique not to mention her Elemental Aptitude is monstrosity, not to mention I heard she's one of the first years Qi Warrior." The Duke said, Amanda's eye widen in disbelief, this woman who act as spoilt brat every time she drinks is a talent.

"Don't worry about that, what about the three of you sit here, this table is too big for only us sitting." Adam said, Jade smile and bow before leaving the place with his drink in his hand. "Are you sure?" The Principal said and Samira sneer.

"Is there any choice you have? all is full already." Samira said and the three laugh awkwardly before they sit in their lovely booth, Luke bow and get a glass for the three oldies and he pour them wine elegantly.

"Wow, your bar really change since the last time we go here." The Vice Principal said and laugh, Amanda also chuckle and nod. "Yes, my son loves changing things, you know them. They are young and have aesthetically good way on remodeling things." Amanda said and they all nod, the bar truly change since the last time, not to mention the underground bar.