Enrollment

Author's POV

When they first saw Samira they all think that this kid will simply a genius with a bratty attitude, they never ever think of her as someone that was known as the strongest Dragon the the whole Chaos that would never ever be subdued by anyone, the Dragon's Strongest from the past, future or the present! she along hold this title and no one will ever take that away from her, the the ancestor of all dragon and also the first dragon born from Chaos itself.

"My apologies for running away like that young lady, but it is for a good reason." The Trainer said but Samira is still fuming with anger and before Samira pull her sword to kill this rude trainer Adam intervene and walk at the center and look at Samira.

"Enough already Samira, let your examiner off the hook this time alright?" Adam said smiling, Samira take a deep breath and let go of her sword. "Thank you Adam, we do apologies to that, his probably too shock to see a rare talent like you, your affinity and your talent enough with make sure you will be heavily favored by the Tyleene Kingdom. Oh, by the way my name is Roland Hysi, I am the the Academy's 56th Principal." Roland said and rather than Samira respecting him, Samira simply sneer when she heard that and walk at the side and sit then she crossed her arm and her legs.

"Why do I need to know that? And why would I care?" Samira said looking at them, with arrogance and superiority in her voice, and the Vice Principal intervene.

"Haha, because you will study here at the Gehenna Academy right? We simply want to know the young lady's name, I am Rudolf Kristi by the way, I am the Vice-Principal of this school and this is Duke Fabian Tyleene, his the younger brother of his Majesty." Rudolf said te Adam look at Samira smiling but not yet smiling, Samira simply want to messed with this old looking creatures, but since Adam look at her like that she can't do a thing but to obey.

"Fine, Greetings to you all, I am Samira Chaos." Samira said and they all nod, the two old coots raise a thumbs up to the Vice-Principal on how he handle this very short temper little devil in front of them, after all even if they feel offended this young lady in front of them holds great talent that would probably has the best on the history of mankind.

"Haha, as the vice-principal said I am Fabian Tyleene, if you need anything, just anything, or someone messed with you at the Tyleene Kingdom just simply show them this crest, this is my crest, those novels will surely not messed with you." Fabian said and offer his crest to the young lady, Samira simply take it and look to it.

"Can I get money from selling this crest?" Samira said and play with the crest, Fabian simply shook his head. "Of course not, but you could show that to any novel and they would love to do your bidding." Fabian said smiling, Samira simply shrug her shoulder and hide it on her pocket.

"Anyway, I am The Trainer of this Examining room, My name is Finlay Calum, I am always here if you need something, the library is also here, so if you don't understand anyone on your classes by any chance you could go here and I will try to find the books, scrolls or even parchment regarding that that." Finlay said and she nod again, then she show the Duke's Family Crest to them.

"Anyway, I think this thing would be helpful, I want to be on the same class as Adam at any cost!" Samira said and the four old man look on each other and the Principal walk in front of them. "Alright, you could be on the same class as Mister Adam Solomon." Roland said and Samira smile and nod, but of course when the vice-principal softly jab the back of the principal was seen by them.

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you crazy?! this is a talent needs to be nurture differently! she is a talent no one in the history of mankind ever possessed!" Rudolf said. "The Vice-Principal is right! Are you by any chance trying to just throw the most talented person of the Tyleene Kingdom ever had?! this is rebellion I must say!" Fabian said then Roland glare at him.