Chapter Two

Sorry I'm so late with replying :((((
I really am sorry! But here's the next chapter, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------

A knock was sounded at Louis's door, and a soft voice attempted to break through the door with determination. "Louis, we need to talk."

The brunette's head rose and he stared at the door, that was closed and locked securely, and he crumbled the not into his hands. He didn't know if he should answer the door for his flatmate, or if he should pretend he wasn't even here. Honestly, Louis didn't even want to be here right now. Zayn's kidnappers were traveling farther and farther away the longer he waited here like an idiot. It would be his fault and only his if he never saw the big eyed, raven-haired boy anymore. It would be only his fault if he was found dead tomorrow morning. Because he didn't get there quick enough. He didn't save him when he could have. He rose to his feet, a ragged breath leaving his parted lips before he strode towards the door with determination and unlocking it, yanking it open, staring up to the taller lad. "What do you want?" Louis didn't mean to sound that harsh, but he was missing his best friend.

The curly haired boy glared and scoffed, pushing past the older male with distaste and he grunted. "We need to talk, Lou." Louis cringed, knowing Harry only called him Lou when he was pissed beyond words. "And you need to stop locking yourself in this room, just because Zayn has decided to leave us. You don't think I miss him?" Harry's voice has rose, and his emerald green eyes grew sadder, "I miss him more than anything, but he doesn't want to be apart of One Direction anymore."

All Louis could see at that moment was red. His hands were twitching at his sides, and it took all the self control he had to not lash out at the lad who was like a brother to him. If only the curly haired brunette knew the truth like Louis had. Then he would understand. The older male sighed, rolling his sea green eyes as he muttered. "Believe what you want, Harry, but Zayn is out there. He's bleeding and bruised, and hurting. He needs us-"

"Cut the shit, Lou!" Harry boomed, slamming his fist down upon the desk that was closest to the door, pain covering his expression. "Stop making up such nonsense! It's really getting you nowhere, honestly. Infact, I'm very disappointed that you would make up such lies." Harry's eyes narrowed, and Louis took a step back, eyes warily watching him. "Zayn would be too."

Louis almost choked. His eyes widened in disbelief, and he glared back at the usually cheeky little bastard. His hands were tightening into fists, anger bubbling up into his small body. He was never good at controlling his anger. Liam always use to joke with him, saying that he must have some Italian in him somewhere. "Look here, you stuck up prick. Zayn was kidnapped." Lou had snapped, thrusting the crumbled peice of paper at the younger boy. "Since when does our beloved Zayn sign his name at the bottom of notes?"

Louis watched with narrowed eyes as Harry snatched the slip of paper, eyeing it with annoyance. It was clear that he had no interest in discussing this anymore, but there was no way Louis was going to drop it. Harry's features remained hard and showed no emotion, but his brows furrowed. His eyes raked over the note as Louis crossed his arms and waited for Harry to say something. Anything. Even as Louis' cellphone began to ring, he made no move to get it. Harold rose his eyes to meet Louis', then, and he huffed. "You might want to get that," He snarled, tossing the note at the older male, and turning to make a move to the door. "It's probably Eleanor. She missed you." He muttered, green eyes hooding as he exited, slamming the wooden door, actually causing Louis to jump. Damn Harry, always getting on his nerves and shit.

He sighed, his eyes closing as the phone continued to ring, and at first he seriously thought his ears were the things that were ringing. As he looked at the caller ID, it did indeed say 'Ellyxx'. But Louis didn't answer it. But, then again, when did he answer it lately. He hit reject, turning his phone off completely as a way to ignore the calls further, and he tossed the black Iphone in the depths of his table side dresser.

The last thing he wanted to do at that moment was hear his girlfriend's voice asking him over and over again about what was wrong with him, and for her to tell him that Zayn left by choice. Like everybody said. He grunted in annoyance and exhaled, all of his anger slowly disminishing and leaving his body with his breath. Zayn was Louis' best friend, so don't you think that elder male was probably the best judge of character for him? Louis and Zayn have been through almost everything together, and they were always there for eachother during the bad times, as well as good.

"Zayn!" Louis spoke in a panicked voice, his eyes widening in shock.

Louis, the 19 year old superstar, had been heading back to the tour bus with a latte for all the other lad's when he heard sobbing. A masculine, hidden sob, but Louis could pick out that noise anywhere. He furrowed his eyebrows, and settled the cups down on the ground, his eyes showing concern as he followed the crying. Of course it was Zayn. He just knew it was, even before he saw the raven hair and his grey blazer. But, he just needed to know why his best friend was crying in private, tears streaming the boy's olive skin.

Squatting down to his best friend, Louis sighed and bit his lower lip. "Zee... What happened, mate? What made you break down like this?" Louis was seriously curious. The whole time on X-Factor, Louis had never once seen Zayn shed a tear. Even when they had lost.

"Louis?" Zayn mumbled in his thick Bradford accent, his whole body frozen. It was as if he didn't know what to think, and there was no way he could cover up his crying. The pakistani's eyes rose to lock with those of the Doncaster lad, he gulped thickly and wiped his thick eyelashes. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you crying and-"

"I wasn't crying!" Zayn had quickly defended, although his puffy eyes and raspy voice said otherwise. His hair fell perfectly over his eyes, and he sucked in a breath. "I had something in my eye."

"Yeah," Louis muttered, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Bullshit. Now, listen to me, Zayn Malik. What the hell has got you crying your eyes out, eh?"

The Bradford boy's eyes shone with sadness once again, and he sighed. "Rebecca broke up with me. She only dated me to assure that she'd at least make it to the final two.."

Louis knew exactly who his best friend was speaking about, Rebecca Ferguson. She was the one that had ranked number two, leaving them at third place on the X-Factor. Lou knew that Zayn was head over heels in love with Rebecca, but sadly their love just wasn't meant to be. Shakily, the eldest of the two put his hand on the other's shoulder, letting out a deep breath. "Don't worry, Zayn. You don't need her, she was a fool to break it off with you! And who knows, that new girl group on the X Factor seems pretty eye catching." Louis spoke, trying to make his best friend smile. And it effectively worked.

"Yeh... Perrie Edwards." Zayn breathed out, a smile gracing his slightly parted lips now as he looked up at his friend, who was basically like a brother to him. "Thanks a lot for cheering me up, mate! I owe ya one."

"Don't mention it, Zee."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment, yeah? I see great potential in this story.