// nagito komaeda

'NO WE ARENT .. HAVE HOPE .'

FEMALE READER

!DOUBTFUL READER

COMFORT // MINOR ANGST

FIRST CHAPTER

SPOLIER WARNING

MOST OF THESE ONESHOTS TAKE PLACE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER / AFTER THE 1ST PERSON DIED SO THERE WONT BE 2 MANY SPOLIERS XOXO

AND THIS ISNT HOW THE ACUTALLY STORY WENT WHEN HE DIED IM JUST CHANGING IT UP <33

ENJOY !! AND TYSM FOR 10 READS I LUV YOU ALL !!

_______________________________________________________________

Dead silence . Thats all there was currently , you were sitting in the hotel restaurant with everybody expect byakuya. He's dead , and not to sound cocky but its kind of ironic that the one person who said would make sure nobody died ... died . But you wouldn't say that out loud of course . Anyways everyone met in the restaurant to .. talk ?

"everybody come to the hotel restaurant" Hajime said .

you all were there just .. clueless . "so... whats going on your wasting my time you know" hiyoko said . "where's byakuya ..?" you asked adding on to what hiyoko said . "Thats what I gathered everyone here to talk about" Hajime explained "he's dead." he continued .

(back to present)

"I-i guess we should start investigating" you said merely trying to break the silence . "yes you are correct" peko added on .

"Hey y/n wanna investigate together ?" Nagito asked breaking you from your very thoughts . He seems so accepting on this . "yea s..sure" you said not wanting to deny .

You guys started to investigate looking in the old building first . "Hey whats up why'd you stop" the pale boy asked you . "N...nagito how are you so accepting of this..dont tell me your actually going to murder someone to get out of here" you say shivering from the cold wind coming through the slightly cracked windows . "I guess I have no other choice to except it and ... I never said I would kill anyone to get out of here but...." he trailed off . "Nagito we're all g-gonna die .." you say with shaky breathing . "Y/N we have to have hope .. if you don't have hope ..... we'll never get out of here and i.....

I want to get out of here with you" he said . With me ... why me .. what if he kills me ... he wouldn't tho ...... right ? .. hope? what does that mean ? There are a million thoughts going through your head . "No ... nagito we .. we're gonna die" you say shaking within your own body. "No we aren't ... have hope" he says in response , Hope ... hope that's it . "you right we're gonna get out of here ...... together ?" you say sorta asking him "yes we are" he responds with a flat voice .

____________________________________________________

AHH THIS ONE WAY LOWKEY KINDA HARD

I HAD 0 IDEAS AND I DID THIS DURING ENGLISH AND COMPUTER CLASS .

BUT I WANT TO TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY SOOO I NEEDED TO UPDATE EVEN THO ITS 10AM LOL

ANYWAYS THIS ONE LOWKEY SUCKEDDDD .

IT TOOK LIKE 3 HOURS THO SO ???

ANYWAYS TYSM FOR READING AND 16 READS !!!

WORD COUNT : 529