// makoto naegi

'DONT WORRY YOULL BE OKAY'

________

SPOLIERS !!

________

TYSM FOR 24 READS LOL

________

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BY PRESSING THE STAR ! <3

_________

TW! CELESTIAS BACKSTORY

_________

THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL STORY OR ANYTHING
___________

ANGST !!

_________

CHECK OUT MY SISTERS TIKTOK @hishottie.

__________________________________________________

"I just want a better life for the rest of us.. " you say. Celestia was your best friend . And everything going to hell .. Celestia killed Hifumi . And it was all because she wanted to be unique .. and her execution . She was smiling cause she thought she would die in a rare way . But no .. Monokuma ruined it for her . You were gonna be next .. you knew it . Your a easy target . Its been 2 days since celestias execution and all you did was stay in your room . If you were anyone else , you would go for yourself .

"hello .. y/n ..Y/N? makoto yelled . "Huh .. sorry I was zoning out" you said . Makoto was currently in your room trying to get you to come out . "no .. I can't because ..." you trail off . "Because why" the boy said in response "because im an easy target" you know you are , you have to be honest . "Yea .. you have a point , but would you want to die not living life" makoto said pulling you up from your bed . "Yea yea fine" you said.

You walked out .. with makoto and there she was fukawa dead . Just laying there on the floor with a knife in her chest . "No , no i cant do this i - i...." you trailed off . And ran away .. you bumped into someone and looked up ..
"sakura?" you ask .. and then , you black out.

"Y/N .. Y/N" a figure yelled shaking you awake . "n-naegi..." you trail off . "DONT WORRY ... YOULL BE OKAY" you heard the boy say.

And then , you blacked out .
______________________

SORRY LOL FOR THE ANGST

WORD COUNT :  378