𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Please note that before you apply, I will only be accepting ten applications for this story so that I don't get overwhelmed. The details are as follows:

RULES

1. As this is my story, I have limited the amount of applicant spaces to a maximum of 10.

2. Please only apply once. This makes it fairer for other people who wish to apply.

3. Please ensure that your characters are diverse! There's nothing more boring than having ten white girls all from England. Have them be American, Spanish, half-Russian or something. And if you do do this, please add this into the LOCATION section.

4. So that I know that you've read this, there's a password and the password is a player you admire who doesn't play for your club or national team(s) . Example: my favourite player is Marcus Rashford but since he plays for Manchester United and England, I can't pick him, nor can I pick Scott McTominay since he plays for Manchester United and Scotland. So, my password would therefore be, Lionel Messi or something similar.

5. Lastly, have fun with it!

NAME:
NICKNAMES:
AGE:
LOCATION: (where they are currently living, where they have lived in the past as well as their family background in terms of nationality and ethnicity)
FACECLAIM: (If they have an Instagram account, please leave it below.)
OCCUPATION:
PERSONALITY: (please provide as many details as possible)
LOVE INTEREST IF ANY: (please make them a Premier League footballer or someone who plays on the England or Scottish National Team)
RELATIONSHIP TO LI:
LIKES AND DISLIKES:
RELATIONSHIP TO MARLEIGH/MARCUS:
EXTRAS:
QUOTE: (A few words that your character might say.)
PASSWORD:
TAGS: (3+)