Chapter 8

Aang and Natasha had planned a day out in New York City. Aang adjusted his sash and smoothed out his beard.

"Lookin' sharp." He did finger guns at his reflection and grabbed his staff. Aang strolled out of the room. Toph felt him leave his room from her hiding place. The GAang had devised a prank on Aang the previous night. She sent a small earthquake out. Aang stumbled a bit and jumped, gripping onto a nearby shelf.

"TOPH!" He shouted, angrily. Toph giggled and signaled Katara. Katara was hiding with Natasha, who wanted to watch. She sent a water whip to the shelf Aang was holding onto. It turned to ice and he slid off. Aang backflipped and landed on his feet.

Aang narrowed his eyes at the shelf. He ran across the wall, dodging the icicles that Katara was throwing. She signaled Sokka once Aang was back on the floor. Sokka took aim and fired.

"Not again!" Aang groaned. He launched himself onto the ceiling and wedged himself. Aang was roughly the width of the ceiling so he fit.

"He is oddly flexible." Natasha whispered to Katara.

"He's an air bender. Why wouldn't he?" Katara asked. Zuko jumped down from the ceiling on Aang.

"KRANISSA!!!" Zuko hollered. Aang looked up frightened.

"Zuko, no!" Aang shouted.

THUMP

The rest of the Avengers rushed to the noise with their weapons out. Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Natasha were laughing hard. Aang sent a blast of air at Zuko. That successfully got him off Aang. He levitated up to his feet and dusted his robes. He took one look at a fallen Zuko and doubled over in laughter. Tony groaned and facepalmed.

"Really, Aang? I woke up with a throbbing headache!" He whined. Aang rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if you hadn't drank so much you wouldn't have had a HEADACHE!" Aang exclaimed. Tony clutched his head.

"Dammit!!!"He screeched. Aang got a mischievous grin and shared a look with Natasha. She ran and grabbed two pans. Aang earthbent two slabs of rock. The two simultaneously banged the pans and rocks together, creating a loud raucous noise. Tony crumpled to the ground. Steve frowned disapprovingly.

"Aang, let's stop." Steve warned. Aang stopped and made two fists. The slabs crumpled.

"Fine."