Chapter 7

Zuko and Aang woke up early the next morning to practice. The two men went to the training room of the large tower using the help of the AI, J.A.R.V.I.S. The doors of the training room opened automatically and they saw a blonde haired male, Steve, and an unknown black haired male. Steve heard the doors open and turned to the benders. Zuko narrowed his eyes at the other man in the gym. Aang looked at Steve and motioned to Steve's friend. 

"Oh! Guys this is Bucky. Buck, this is Aang and Zuko." Steve said. Aang stuck his hand out for Bucky to shake. He was hesitant to shake Aang's hand but after a bit he did. The doors opened again and Katara, Toph, and Sokka came in. The three stood near Zuko carefully watching the interaction between the former Hydra soldier and the Avatar. Aang walked to his friends and lead them to the other side of the gym.

Aang and Zuko worked on their fire whips by using the scrolls Zuko got from the Fire Nation. They worked on a few more moves when Zuko decided to teach Aang how to roar. He turned to face the airbender.

"Roar!" Zuko shouted. Aang roared but a small bit of fire came out of his mouth. Zuko was displeased.

"That was pathetic!" He shouted, "Roar like a Tiger-Dillo! Roar!" Aang furrowed his eyebrows and closed his eyes. He felt an abundance of fire escape from his mouth. A slow clap rang around the silent training room. Natasha stood leaning in the doorway with the other Avengers.

"Impressive." She said. Aang air bended himself to his girlfriend. He pecked her lips and looked in her green eyes.

" Hey there pretty lady." He said in a horrible Southern accent. This made everyone snort and Natasha smack his forehead.

"Dork." She snorted. Aang felt a searing heat pass his lower back. Aang swung his left leg and sent an air swipe into the room. He looked at the group with narrowed eyes. Zuko looked frightened for his life. The two locked eyes for a moment and Zuko ran off. 

"Get back here!" Aang chased after Zuko. He sent various pillars of earth and fire balls towards the soon to be Fire lord. They stopped in the kitchen and called a truce. Zuko pulled out a circular peach with brown spots and tossed it to Aang. They bit in and their eyes went wide at the explosions of flavor.

"This—this is really good, Zuko!" Aang pleasurably stated. Zuko nodded in agreement. The others waltzed in.

"Katara, Sokka, Toph. You gotta try this." Zuko passed the box to them. The Avengers all shared a look. The rest of the day was full of the GAang being taught modern things.