The photo

I closed the door of Louis suite, and met Zayn in the hallway.

"Zayn!" I said, frantically, his peaceful expression changed immediately.

"What? What happened?" He asked/

I looked around, then swiftly pulled him into my room, across from Louis'.

I shut the door, then took out the paper I stole from Louis' room.

"Look-" I said, he snatched it out of my hands immediately.

It was a pencil drawing of me, with the head line 'possible face of stowaway.'

His face went blue.

"Holy shit Harry- what the fuck are we going to do?" He asked, looking at me.

I stayed silent. Everything has always been on me, I had to find out everything.

Where my next meal was coming from, if I was safe were I was, if I needed to go.

But I didn't know now. I didn't know what to do.

I felt tears beginning to prick the lash line of my eyes.

"Fuck." I croaked out.

Zayn looked at me, shocked.

"What if we, um, change something about you?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Like what?" I asked.

He looked over my face, analyzing me, anything changeable.

"What if we pierce your nose? Dye your hair?" He suggested.

"Pierce my nose? Wouldn't that hurt?" I asked, subconsciously rubbing my nose.

He nodded.

"Fuck no." I said.

He stayed silent, thinking of other options.

"What if we change the poster?" He said.

I rose my eyebrow.

"How would we do that? There's so many.." I trailed off.

He shook his head.

"Mate, they used a copier. You have one in your hand right now, what if we just draw over some parts, and then go print copy's and replace them." He said.

I nodded

"Well, a lot of people have them already? What will we do for the people who have them?" I asked.

"We write 'updated version of stowaway' on it simple. We can probably give it to one of the ship's staff members and have them pass them out." He said.

I smiled, wiping the tears away from my face.

"Okay, let's get to work then." I said.
-

"Louis! Louis!" There was a banging on my door, and from the annoying high pitched voice I could tell exactly who it was.

"I'll call you later nialer." I said, rolling my eyes and going to open the door.

"What?" I said, the blonde bitch stood at my door.

She instantly laughed at me. I was confused at first, but then I realized I was still dressed the way Harry styled me.

My face went red, and I tucked the shirt in normally, buttoning it up all the way.

"Wow Louis, you look so cheap! Like I could pick you up on the corner of the road!" She laughed, walking into my suite.

"Ha ha." I said, still a little embarrassed.

"What? Did you shag someone on your way back from dinner?" She asked, and then her face went pale.

"Did you shag Harry!" She exclaimed.

My face went red.

"What the hell are you talking about! I didn't shag anyone, especially not a boy." I said, fixing my hair from its ruined state.

"Then what's with the wrecked look?" She asked.

I looked at her.

" was there a purpose for your visit ? Or are you just here to talk about my clothes." I snarked.

She let go of the topic, sitting down on my couch.

"D'ya think zayn likes me?" She asked, instantly Turing two shades of red.

I looked at her tentatively. She's never, asked me if any boy has liked her before , she's never cared really.

I was confused.

"Why are you asking me?" I said. She shrugged.

"Dunno, you're a guy, so, thought you'd know." She said.

I looked at her, still not totally believing the story.

"Sure. Uhm, I dunno. He seemed like he might. I didn't get to really see you guys much since you ditched me and left me with Harry." I said, still slightly bitter.

Well. Maybe I was pretending.

She rolled her eyes.

"Please. I doubt you wanted to be with Zayn and I. You need a friend on the ship." She said.

I shrugged. She was probably right, texting Niall and calling him every night will probably get annoying soon, plus it fucks up my sleep schedule.

"Harry's nice too, though. Maybe if Zayn doesn't like me I'll try with him." She said, her voice had a weird tone in it.

Anger sizzled in side of me.

"So, you don't even like Zayn. You just want to fuck him." I said, anger laced in my tone.

She smiled slightly.

"Like you care." She said.

I furrowed my brows.
"If you thought I didn't care why did you come here to ask me that? Fuck, lottie." I said.

She shrugged.

"Dunno. You tell me." She said.

I blinked.

"Sure , lottie. Zayns bloody in love with you, is that what you wanted to hear?" I was getting pissed, and I wasn't even sure why.

"I didn't want you to lie. Tell me. Do you think he does or not?" She asked, stomping her heeled foot.

I rolled my eyes.
"Seems like he wants to shag you, from my perspective." I said.

Her face twisted.

"You're a cunt, you know that? That's why you've never had a girlfriend. That's why no girl wants to sleep with you! That's why you're nineteen and still a virgin!" She yelled, leaving my suite and slamming the door.

Okay, ouch.

I'm no cunt, she asked me a question and I answered.

Plus, there's plenty of girls who want me, and who want to sleep with me.

I'm a virgin because none of them are up to my standards, not because I can't get anyone.

I reasoned with myself, thought I felt pathetic.

Fine. She wants to play the stupid game of who can get people and who can't? I can play that game.

I threw on a coat, it gets cold at night on the water, and headed out toward the front of the ship. There will be plenty of lady workers hanging out there, sure they'd love to have a distraction.