Chapter 4

I opened my eyes, I was hanging on your back like a person on their lifeline. Your warmth reassured me and your breathing rocked me.

Y/n stroked the brunette's bareback, his eyes slowly roaming her spine. He pulled back slowly then looked at her bust in silence and with his fingers he measured it.

Yes Nayeon. I thought about it. But I did not do anything.

He leaned back against her, pulling the blanket over them to cover them from the cold. He kissed the back of her neck and won a growl from the student. His hand slipped into her loose brown hair.

They were gentle.

"Slept well?"

Nayeon shrugged and finally turned to him.

"Stop smiling, idiot."

He sneered and kissed the tip of her nose. He slid his hand down her cheek then stroked her lips.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked tenderly.

"I want to be bored by your side."

"That's a good idea," he smiles.

I was happy.

I knew you really loved me and knew it was mutual.

You were everything to me.

That day, we spent our day watching movies, lying in bed laughing. You told me your most embarrassing moments just like me. Then I couldn't stay for the evening even though I wanted to.

A morbid desire gripped me and I had to do it because I didn't want to hurt you.

I had to kill.