Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle

Night, night
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo

The driver took you around to a separate terminal where all the charter jets were station. You stood in awe at the private charter.

Me Cheong and another manager will not accompany You to Beijing. They only came to see you off. But yours Mr Park and "Indias'Sweetheart" bodyguards and personal assistant will travel with you.

Your three bags have been placing into the baggage compartment. All the security checks have already been done for you.

Inside the aircraft, you and Samiya were allowed to occupy the private space with a bouquet table already set up for you

Inside the aircraft, you and Samiya were allowed to occupy the private space with a bouquet table already set up for you. You felt so honoured for their care of you.

Once you were seated and in-air, the crew served you a delicious breakfast and fresh juice.

You and  Samiya (Jins soulmate ) quickly send love you messages to your loving soulmates. To let them know you've boarded the plane. You wonder if they are rehearsing. But you don't feel fatigued.

You felt so loved my Taehyungs caring nature. You love him more each minute, and you hope he copes well during his performances. This will be a very long two week without him.

 This will be a very long two week without him

You and Samiya connected so well. You talked about your families.

She smiled," I have loving parents. We are a pageantry family. My mom and her sister were beauty queens in their days. My aunt was Miss World a few years ago. My sisters and I went into pageantry also. I'm currently the youngest Miss India. My eldest sister Mukhi and younger sister Priyanka is also title holders of national titles, and my brother is CEO of the family company. He and my eldest sister already found their soulmates and got married."

"Wow... it is so uncanny how you and Jin-Oppa fit so well. Mr world wide handsome and India's most beautiful girl...I heard his mom was a Miss Korea, and she is gorgeous" You admire her humility and charm.

"Oh, She is. But your Taehyung always wanted a sweet, cute and short girl. He is so crazy about you. His Hyungs were teasing him about your date and the evidence you left on him, "she burst out in fits of laughter when she thought about Jimin and Yoongi teasing.