18 - Training

The sun was barely rising above the trees when Leo barged into my room disturbing my thoughts. I hadn't slept the whole night my mind wouldn't allow me to.

" Get up training time" He yelled before closing the door and going out the room.

I groaned but stood up i knew father would give me a mouth full if i skipped training. He was always pushing me to do more.

I walked towards the garden where the training would take place. Father was there along with Bella. She had gotten out of Azkaban before Lucius and De Los Reyes father said she was stronger and we needed her.

" Come on Cassiopeia show me what you got" Leo taunted me with a smirk as he held his wand in his hand.

I grabbed mine and shot him a quick spell but he was faster and blocked it. He shot me a spell but i dodged it making it hit a tree behind me.

" I can't help but notice sister that you've gotten weaker - pathetic excuse for a Riddle" Leo said as he blocked another spell with ease.

That railed me up i'm not a pathetic excuse for a Riddle i am Cassiopeia Onyx fucking Riddle.

A bright blue light come out from the tip of my wand with speed hitting Leo in the chest making me him fall. I shot more spells at him one after another. Each one of them earning a hiss from him.

" I think that's enough Cassiopeia i still need him alive" Father called out to me making me put my wand down panting and breathing heavily.

I walked over to Leo and saw he had a cut along his left cheek. " Pay pack for all the ones you caused me brother" He grabbed my wand helping himself up.

He quickly said a healing spell which sewed his cut together leaving a faint scar. I smirked at my master piece i had left on his cheek.

" Underestimate me again Leo" I was now the one who taunted him. He rolled his eyes but the smirk he had didn't go unnoticed by me.

" Ah Draco right in time come my boy we are watching Cassiopeia train" I looked over and saw Draco standing next to Bella watching me. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since last time.

" What do you say we do physical fighting we haven't done that in a while" Leo asked me i nod and take my stance.

Leo throws a punch that was directed for my cheek but i quickly duck down and hit him in the stomach. He smirks at me and goes to throw rapid punches. I was able to dodge some but some did hit me. I felt a sting on my lip and a warm liquid going down my chin. I quickly wipe it away.

" Oh it's on Atlas" When i said his middle name that's when he knew the game was on. He smirked and went to throw another punch that i was able to catch.

I threw a punch at his stomach as he clutched it in pain i threw a punch at his face. I shoved my foot into his knee making him fall to the floor. I head locked him chocking him slightly then letting him go.

" Who's the pathetic Riddle now brother" I sneered at him.

" I see you've gotten better Cassiopeia but not good enough. You are enough to teach young Malfoy here so go ahead and give your brother a rest and continue with Draco" Father pushed Draco forward next to me.

" What should i teach him first" I asked father i knew many things to teach him but i didn't know which one would be useful for fathers advantages.

" Unforgivables" He said before leaving with Leo and Bella.

I grabbed my wand and conjured some rats for him to practice on. " Go on do one" I told him as i pointed at the rats.

He looked at me before grabbing his wand from his pockets. I stared at his hands as they shook - he wasn't going to be able to do it.

" Crucio" He yelled but the rat only yelped but didn't feel pain.

" You have to mean it Malfoy look" I pointed my wand at the rat who was picking at the grass " Crucio" It writhed in pain and squeaked in agony. The animal soon froze into shock.

He stared at me in disbelief it's as if he didn't know me anymore. He looked at me like i was a completely different person i was at school. Of course i was i wasn't going around school shooting spells at random people or animals. I was a monster in his eyes now.

" Of course you can't mean it Malfoy have you ever practice occlumency?" That was the only way i knew other than taking his humanity that would allow him to do unforgivables.

" No i've heard from father but no" He stayed looking at the rat that was still laying still - not dead but in shock.

" Okay then unforgivables will be paused and i'll teach you occlumency and stop looking at the rat it's not dead it's in shock" I grabbed my wand and vanished them.

I walked back inside into the room we were in yesterday. He needed to focus on nothing while doing occlumency or else it wouldn't work.

" I'm going to try to penetrate your mind and you have to try to block me try to put your memories into a chest or something and lock them don't let me see them" He nodded and i grabbed my wand and pointed it at him.

" Legilimens" I whispered and started to go into his mind.

I saw him playing quidditch with Blaise and Theo

It switched to him dancing with Eleanor at the ball

It went to us dancing in the rain

Him kissing me on my forehead when i was hurt

Him watching me kill the lady

Him wanking off to -

That's when he cut me off so i wouldn't be able to see the rest - thank merlin i didn't want to see that this early in the morning.

" Those are private stuff" He shook his head as paced around the room

" I told you to block me out you think i fancy seeing that please" I shook my head irritated " Block me out"

I did it again i saw some more memories of his younger self but one stood out to me.

It was Narcissa and Lucius they were arguing as little Draco was hiding behind a wall. Lucius was yelling at a crying Narcissa then took out his wand and pointed it at her shooting a curse at her that made her scream in total agony.

That's when he blocked me off. He was panting i knew that wasn't a memory he wanted to remember or for me to see.

" I wish i wasn't such a coward i could've helped her - i couldn't fucking helped her Cassiopeia and i stood there like a the coward i am i watched him torture her" He yelled as he gripped onto his hair messing it up.

That memory brought him trauma and i knew it wasn't just that one. I knew Lucius was abusive i wouldn't be surprised if he had abused Draco too. I had to pull him off Narcissa once so he wouldn't hit her.

" I know how much your father hurt your mother but you shouldn't blame yourself you were young Draco what could you do you were nothing compared to how strong Lucius was. What you have to do is make sure the past doesn't repeat itself. Help your mother" I knew nothing about comfort but i tried my best.

He had to be strong for his mother i knew he didn't like to show it but i knew he loved her. I knew he absolutely loathed his father for what he caused for his mother and him. He needs to be stronger than his father.

" That's it for today and remember what i said don't let the past repeat itself" I left the room leaving there a sad Draco.

I'm writing new books and am planning on releasing them soon but they are going to be dark and have a lot of mature content so be aware when they get released