29- Cursed Promise ( Smut)

Smut warning don't read if you feel uncomfortable with sexual content!!!

My head bobbed around his cock as groans fled from his mouth. His head thrown back onto the couch as he grabbed my hair guiding my speed. His cock was hard as a rock and it wasn't going down any time soon.

His legs began to shake as his cock tensed up in my mouth. He shoved my head up and down faster trying to get rid of his high. A moan left his mouth as his cum shot out his dick squirting into the back of my throat.

His dick was still hard, sprung up to his belly button. With a swift move he grabbed me and sat me on top of him. His cock came in contact with my pussy through the thin material of my underwear.

" My cock looked good inside your mouth but it'll look better inside that tight cunt of yours" He growled as he unclipped my bra with one hand as the other move my underwear to the side.

His tip teased my entrance as i groaned in annoyance. I slumped down onto his cock shoving it all into me. A groan and a moan fled our lips in sync. His hands placed on my waist for guidance and support.

" Fuck Cassiopeia" He moaned my name as i laid my head on his shoulder.

His hand lifted and dropped me at a faster rate making his cock hit my g spot. Moan after moan fled my mouth that was gaped open. My breath was heavy, my stomach going in and out at a rapid speed.

" You feel so fucking good love" He whispered in my ear with a heavy breath.

My legs began to shake around him, My inside turned as i felt my high threatening to release, " Draco i'm going come" I managed to get out before loosing my breath.

" Come darling" He demanded, that's all it took for me to unravel. My legs shook violently as my cum leaked down my thighs to his.

" Now you are going to make me cum, it's only fair" I had no strength left in my hips so he rocked me back and forth with his own hands.

Each hit made me flinch of how sensitive i had be became. My breath only sped up as he groaned and moaned into my ear. His cock tensed inside me, he was close. He grabbed my hips once more and bounced me up and down on last time before lifting me up from his cock letting his cum shoot onto my stomach and breast. Some onto his chest and thighs.

His breathing was fast as he looked at substance he had produced. His finger went to clean off some of the cum i had left on his thighs and went to clean off some of his. His fingers were shiny coated with our thick cum. He stared at his fingers before dipping them into my mouth.

A gasp escaped my mouth but his fingers were able to silence it.

" Swallow it" He shoved his fingers deeper into my mouth as i wiped off the liquid off his fingers. He smirked at me proudly as his fingers came out my mouth clean.

" Angry sex will forever be my favorite" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist laying my head back on his shoulder.

" Well you of course would say that because that's the only type of sex we've ever had" I laughed into his shoulder. I guess sex was his stress reliever.

" Who said i haven't had any other type of sex with other girls" He smirked proudly, i scoffed and got off him.

" Fucking man whore" I said with a fake cough. He turned and looks at me with a lopsided smile.

" What did you say" He got up from the couch and cornered me onto the couch, with each hand on each side of me.

" I called you a man whore, don't tell that hurt Draco Malfoy's feelings" I fake pouted but a smile still imprinted on my face.

" Well you are with a man whore darling" My eyebrows knitted together as he said i was with him.

" I don't recall ever being together Mr Malfoy i think you are going ahead of the game here" I laughed but he didn't, the small smile that was once on his face vanished.

" I thought we talked about this" His eyes searching into mine.

" We did, i told you i would try, i told you i felt something for you but it is very deep down almost non existent" I restated what we talked about that night.

" I'm tired of waiting Cassiopeia" He complained as he sat next to me.

" Giving up already" I turned my head to look at him in the eye.

" I wish i could give up on you, i wish i didn't feel what i do for you, you want to know why. Because you'll never love me back" His eyes fled from mine as they focused on his shoes that were scattered on the floor.

" Please don't love me" I begged him knowing i would never be able to love him back.

" I wish i couldn't but my heart only beats for you Cassiopeia " His eyes still onto the floor, almost as if he was embarrassed of his confessions.

" I wish i could love you Draco" My hand reaching for him, " You deserve the love you were never shown"

" I won't be able to love you forever Draco, if we loose this war Azkaban is where i'll end up. No matter who wins or looses we will never never win." I told him sincerely.

I had gone against every law and i knew i would pay one day. I knew my past would come and haunt me. I would live the rest of my life locked up in a prison cell if we lost. If we won i would be the heir, I would lead. I would become darker. Every path i take will lead me to the darkness.

" We can break that curse i know we can" He insisted.

" Draco listen to me, I will continue to try, we will continue whatever we have until our time is up. Don't dwell on the inevitable" His hand grabbed mine, holding it tightly.

" I won't let you fall, i promise"

I wonder if he would forever keep that promise or is would he let me fall like everyone else. Would he break the promise or would the promise break him.

Only time would tell.