Chapter 3

Warren's POV

I have been waiting for about two minutes now. We are going to watch some super cool movies at well ugh, the movies. I look at my teeth in my watch, picking out anything that could be unattractive. I see Max coming out and jogging towards my car. I quickly wipe my finger on my jeans a bit embarrassed. We are still wearing our same outfits from school.

I hear my car door creak open, the gush of wind on me and then Max sits down next to me. I open my arms for a hug but instead she reaches into her pocket with a wad of cash. I awkwardly sit there and then look over at her. Yeah, I have a bit of a crush on her.

"So I was thinking you can pay for the tickets and I could pay for the soda and popcorn. Is that fine?" Max says and starts to counting out her bills.

"Or I could pay for the food. If you know me well, and you do, I love to eat." We both laugh at my comments before I continue, "Or you know, I was going to pay for the whole thing." I bring out a credit card and wave it side to side.

"So your name is suddenly Helen? Your mothers name?" She asks and I blush, shoving it back into my pocket. "You are pathetic Warren."

"I know." I laugh as we drive off. I go into town and then drive to the local theater. It's 7:21, we have about eight to nine minutes before the movie starts. I quickly get out of the car, running over the Max's side and open the door for her. She raises her eye brow at me.

"My lady,"

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my arm and I let out a gasp.

"Sure think Sir. Dorks a lot." She laughs at her own little joke and we head inside. Not a whole lot of people were there which was good. After two guys we went up and got our tickets. The old lady gives them to us and we literately take two steps to our left to get the popcorn. We get a small popcorn to share, two medium soda's for each of us, a hot dog for me and some nachos for Max. I paid for it all, she didn't complain. They told us which theater it is and we headed down the hall.

I heard the gun shots, screams, cheers and laughing from the other movies as we walk down the hall. Max and I enter theater three, and it looks like the whole theater is to ourselves. One minute until the movie begins and I sure hope it stays like this. We sit down in the very back so if anybody does happen to come in, we won't have to worry about kids kicking our chairs.

I see two figures come in but I can't really see them. They sit towards the front for I guess the 3D effect from the huge screen. The commercials keep playing and Taylor Swift comes on with one of her new hits songs.

Cough it off? Shake the fleas off? I don't really remember what it was but it was catchy and I started to tap my foot, Max noticed and giggled.

"Really? You dancing to 'Shake it Off' by Taylor? Wow, what happened the hard core nerdy zombie killer Warren I know?" With that, I stood up and started to dance to the song, Max literally laughed out loud and she soon tried to control her laughter. I sat back in my chair and within seconds, the movie theater started to get darker, the blue little lights with the stairs and ramps were the only thing that lit the room. Nothing could ruin this.

Ever.