Reacting to Down to the Bone

(Portal opens and the cat jumps out again)

"Ok, so this one is about when Papyrus and Sans met Frisk." the cat says. Before jumping back through the Portal again, the cat says "React."

"Sans? Sans! Wake up!" 

"Ugh, what is it dude?" (cut to scene of Frisk falling)

"I still don't understand how you can survive a fall from that high." Flowey tells Frisk. "Being a flower myself, I know that flowers aren't strong enough to break a fall from that high. NONE of the kids that fell from the mountain should have survived."

"After Chara nearly died from their fall, I enchanted the flowers with a protection spell." Toriel admitted.

"You can do that?" Asgore asked.

"Of course." Toriel replied coldly. "I can use my magic to save lives, while you use yours to end them."

Asgore couldn't think of a reply to this, so he remained silent.

"Can we get back to the video?" Sans asked.

"A human has fallen from the surface world!"

"Really? And you got a bone to pick with them?"

"Why must you be like this?" Papyrus asked his brother.

"Sorry bro." Sans replied. "Just gotta be me."

"Urgh, no time for puns!"

"C'mon, that was a real rib tickler. Eyyyyy!"

"Urgh, Enough!"

"Alright. Here we go again."

"W-what do you mean again?" Alphys asked. 

"I dunno." Sans lied. "Let's just continue."

(Cut to Papyrus dragging Frisk through Snowdin, while Sans walks beside him) 

"Welcome to the Underground!"

"Are you dragging Frisk?" Undyne asked. 

"Uh, well, you see, Frisk was having some trouble completing the puzzles in Snowdin, so I started helping them." Papyrus explained. "Then they fell asleep, so I dragged them just like how I used to drag Sans to his sentry station everyday."

"How was the fall?"

"If you wanna look around!"

"Give us a call." (Sans holds phone of Papyrus with a goofy face)

"Awesome photo Paps." Undyne smirked. 

"We don't see human often."

"We're happy you just dropped in." (Image of Sans boss fight with Sans floating and glowing eye)

"Hold up, what happened to you eye?" Undyne asked. "And, more importantly, YOU CAN FLY?"

"Nah." Sans replied. "Papyrus can fly. I can hover." 

"And your eye?" Undyne asked.

"Dunno." Sans lied again.

"That's the best answer you can some up with?" Undyne shouted.

"Guys, can we just continue the video?" Papyrus asked. He had seen Sans's eye glow before, once when he was having a conversation with Flowey, and since Papyrus could float, he wasn't surprised that Sans could either, but he couldn't understand the fight that was going on behind Sans. Was this his brother's attack pattern?