Chapter 2: Ticket Buying Day

When ticket buying day came, Sonya was super nervous, but also very excited. She had been waiting since 8am in the morning to buy tickets. Ticket buying time would b at 10am. Sonya was very nervous because she really wanted to get good seats. She waited and waited, and then finally the time had come for her to buy tickets. She was sitting at her laptop and when she was ready to buy two tickets.

            She pulled up two tickets that were not in the first couple of rows, so she thought about it for a second and then throws the tickets back. Now she was even more nervous because she didn’t know if good tickets would pop up as decent like she had already pulled up. Finally she pulled up another pair of tickets after a few tries and she was amazed because she had pulled up two pair of front row tickets. Once she pulled those tickets up, she immediately throw those in her cart online and bought those tickets.

            After Sonya bought those tickets, she went running to her mom telling her how awesome that she got front row seats. Her mom was amazed and couldn’t believe it either, so once Sonya had told her mom, she went running back to her laptop to  different websites tell all of the Claymates and her friends that she scored two front row tickets to see Clay in Reno, Nevada. Once she told all the Claymates and all of her friends, she had people saying that she was super luck to have front row tickets. She even had one Claymate asked if she would trade a ticket with her and she told her “sorry, but I don’t want to.” The Claymate then said “Damn, but you are so lucky, maybe you should buy my tickets from now on.” Sonya then just laughed at her and told her she was just lucky and that it might now happen next time.

            Just when Sonya thought she had told everyone about her amazing tickets, she then realized that she hadn’t told her friend Amber yet. When she realized, she could not wait for Amber to come online and go into the fan club chat room that night. As night time came and Sonya was in the fan club chat room, she was talking to the other Claymates in there as she waited for Amber. Once Amber came into the chat room, so could not hold back the excitement any longer and blurted out to Amber that she had gotten front row tickets. Amber was super excited for me, but told Sonya “lucky duck.” Sonya then told Amber that she was sorry for getting good tickets, but Amber told her that she was just joking around with me about my tickets. Next Amber told Sonya, where her tickets where and Sonya told her “those tickets don’t sound bad at all,” then Amber said no they don’t.  Also Amber was telling Sonya that she was going to meet up with another Claymate named Jody and Sonya was thrilled.

       She was thrilled because she loved Claymates and meeting them and she told Amber she couldn’t wait to meet her. After all the ticket talk with Amber, they both started planning on when and how they were going to meet. Once everyone started leaving the chat room, Sonya and Amber went over to Facebook and started talking on there about the trip. It was non-stop talk about the trip, but as the night ended Sonya and Amber went to bed.

        Now, so several months passed and there was still a lot of talk about the trip among Sonya and Amber. Then finally the weekend of the trip came and Sonya and Amber were super excited that Sonya didn’t get any sleep at all the night before and waited until the last minute to pack everything. She was doing really good making sure she had everything packed. She had her laptop, cloths, pajamas, camera and necessary needs. She even had her fan club lanyard that she had made with a picture of Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken on it and her username, so everyone would know who she was. She was living bright and early on a Friday in July. She was driving with her Grandparent’s and mom all the way to Reno, while her friend Amber was flying all the way from Idaho Falls to Reno.

        When the morning to leave for Reno had arrived, Sonya was so ecstatic that she could hardly sit still because she was going to meet her friend Amber and other Claymates that wanted to meet her. Also plus she was going to see her favorite singer, Clay Aiken.  As her Grandparents came, her and her mom grabbed all of their bags and belongings and put them in the car. It took them longer than expected to leave the house since Sonya and her mom weren’t quite ready when her grandparent’s came. When Sonya and her mom were finally really and loaded, they took off and they all headed off on the road to Reno.

Chapter 3:  The Car Ride. How will Sonya's road trip in the car go all the way to Reno. Will it be good or bad and how long will it take Sonya, her mom and Grandparent's to get to Reno?

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of my story here and I will update after I get 5 votes on this chapter. =)