Chapter 3

Bakugou's POV
Waking up from a very deep sleep I noticed that I wasn't in my bed. I shot up in a blaze, instantly regretting it as the action made me dizzy.

'Where am I?'

'Who's room is this?'

'Why am I not in my own household?'

A million different questions and thoughts clouding my head. I was so focused on trying to remember what happened yesterday I didn't even realize there was a man right beside me waking up. "You okay, kacchan?"

That question knocked me out of my daze. I instantly knew who it was based on the name he called me. "DEKU?!?!?"

I stared to panic, 'Why the hell am I in bed with him???'

My face flushed red suddenly remembering that I fell asleep in his lap in front of the rest of the Baku-squad. 'They're never gonna let me live this down...UGHHH'

"Good morning to you, too." Midoriya sarcastically responded

"Shut the fuck up Deku! Why did you bring me here?"

"Well you fell asleep on me so I did what any friend would do, take you home with me!" Midoriya answered Bakugou's question, but not without flashing his famously huge smile.

"Ugh whatever."

I look down, taking notice of the sleeping wear I had on. 'Huh... This is actually cute'

...

"Wait- NO ITS NOT!" I screamed trying to get that forbidden thought out of my head.

"Pardon me, what was that?" Deku asked, confused.

"NOTHING, SHITTY NERD!!!"

"It seemed like something...

Well anyway, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Ew I'm not eating your food. Useless nerd."

"Alright then. I guess you're just gonna have to starve."

"Tch.... fine, I'll eat your shitty food."

"Mhm." Deku replied smugly, holding back a smirk.

{Time skip to the kitchen}

After sitting down, waiting for about 10 minutes I got impatient and decided that it'd be faster if I helped out. I silently made my way to the kitchen. I then saw that Deku had an apron wrapped around him. It was my hero merch... Red crept it's way up to my whole face, I hurriedly ran into the bathroom located down the hallway to the right of the kitchen. Once I got in there my thoughts went wild.

'He's a fan of mine?'

'If he has that apron does that mean he has more stuff?'

'Why does he look so hot in it?'

'Ughhh lord help me!!! Why has it come to this?'

'I used to bully him for shits and giggles, now I want him to fuck the life out of me...'

'I'm losing my mind'

I calm down and make my way back to the kitchen.

"How long will the food take to be ready?" I asked.

"It's gonna take about 30 more minutes. You can go take a shower to pass the time, if you want. There's some towels in the bathroom, and you can wear some of my clothes."

"Tch.... whatever"

I go back to the bath room, turning the shower on. I like to take really hot showers so I turned the handle towards the heat side a little more than normal people. I make my way to Deku's bedroom. I see his dresser and I start searching for something that would fit me.