Chapter 1

' - thoughts
" - speaking

Deku's POV

Earlier today my childhood friend told me to take a swan dive off the roof of my school building. I'm used to all of his physical abuse and harmful words, but this took it a whole other level. That day I decided to give up on my dream to become a hero. I went home and took down all of my All Might posters and threw out all of my merch. I decided that I was going to have a fresh start and open a cafe after I graduate high school. This was it, I finally could achieve something without having to think about wether I'm good enough or not. 

    Author's POV

       Izuku was determined to open that cafe. The next day when he went to school, Bakugou tried bullying him about how he will never become a hero without a quirk. Izuku replied with "I know Katsuki, that's why I gave up" with a bright smile on his face. Bakugou looked at him like he was crazy then finally walked off mumbling something Deku couldn't interpret. The rest of the year Bakugou didn't physically bully him, he did occasionally call him a shitty nerd whenever they made eye contact with each other, but that was it. Soon enough 10 months passed by and Bakugou got excepted into U.A. High. Deku congratulated him then continued working to reach his goal of opening a cafe.

       A few years later Deku opened a cafe called "amai o yatsu". He gets a lot of customers each day, some time later he started recognizing his regulars one of them being pro hero "pinky" (i forgot what Mina's hero name was XD. it's either pinky or alien queen, idk.) She would visit every morning to get her iced coffee. Izuku couldn't handle the business by himself so he got a few employees and also his mother Inko Midoriya volunteered to help. Her and Deku take turns working the register and serving or taking the costumer's order.
          Deku is now 24 and goes to the gym every other day, so he isn't the same puny kid he was in middle school. He is more buff and tall, people would describe him as a lady's man but that's because they don't know he is actually gay.

                      {this is what he looks like now}

    Mina's POV

         'Today it is very cold, I like winter, don't get me wrong but it's literally freezing!!! I just finished work so what should I do now?...'       "OOOO~ I know!" ' I don't think the bakusquad has ever been to my favorite cafe, and since it's cold, it's perfect weather for hot chocolate!' ' let me just.... there they are!' "Hey guys! Wanna come to Amai O Yatsu with me, to get a hot chocolate?" Denki looked at me confused and asked "What's Amai O yatsu?" I explained to him that it was my favorite cafe and I go there every morning. Bakugou being his bratty self said "No, I'm not going to some shitty cafe with you shitty extras." Before I could protest Jirou and Kirishima both whined "C'mon pleaseeeeeee?" "No!" Sero finally came up with an idea that would make Bakugou come, he challenged him that whoever got there last had to pay. So we all abided by the rules and got into our separate cars and raced to the cafe. I got there first because I knew a shortcut. Bakugou second, Kirishima third, Jirou fourth, Sero fifth, and finally Denki last. "Aww c'mon why do I have to pay!!!?" Denki whined, to which Sero replied with "rules are rules, you got here last which means you pay"
"Ughhhhh"
     We finally got Denki to stop whining and walked into the cafe. I made it to the register to first. "Hey Mrs. Midoriya!" I excitedly greeted. "Oh.. Hey Mina! I see you brought your friends this time?" She questioned. "Yes ma'am." I said with a big grin. I started to introduce them when I got interrupted by Bakugou saying "Auntie?...." I looked at him confused then back at Mrs. Midoriya. "Omg! Katsuki it's been so long.... you've grown up so much! I remember when you and Izuku would always chase each other around the house giggling to your hearts content!" She replied chuckling at the end. Bakugou replied by.... laughing??? I didn't think he had it in him.... wow my mind is blown.

      Bakugou's POV

'I didn't know this was Auntie's shop...' My eyes wondered around until they stopped on a tall, muscular, hot man named Izuku Midoriya. We starred at each other wide eyed for what felt like forever until he said "....Kacchan?...." I got knocked out of my train of thought by his deep voice, I immediately replied with "Deku?!?!?" "Heh yeah..." he spoke while rubbing the back of his neck. 'He looks so... different. When did he get so tall and muscular and sexy-......WAIT WHAT?!?! OMG I did not just think about that shitty nerd like that!!!' ' okay Katsuki just calm down...... breath in and out..... in... and.... out....' I finally came to my senses but what he said next made me almost pass out. "You look even cuter than you did in middle school"

I'm just gonna leave it at that... hehehe I'm so mean. Anyways this idea is inspired, I forgot by who but just know this isn't my original idea! But I think this is the first version where Bakugou is actually a bottom.... idk, Chile anyways so.... I'll see you in chapter 2 bye!!! <3

925 words