danganronpa 1 but everyone has mha quirks

lmao I've been watching a ton of mha / bnha and quickly grew in love with it soo 🤠

also todoroki is just 👌

poor boy deserved better

so basically, I'm going to give each character from the first game a quirk based on their personality or talent. I'll rate it once I'm done explaining it.

chile anyways so

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

yasuhiro hagakure (idk how to spell his last name sorry)

30% — He can predict the future. which if you think about it, hiro can be a really powerful hero because in battle, he can basically predict your every move, dodge your attack, and quickly come up with a counter attack. if he learns how to properly fight, I can see him being one of the pro hero's.

downside : he gets headaches if he uses it for to long

I lowkey like this one. 7 / 10

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

makoto naegi

Lucky Charm — He's lucky. yup. that's it. it's just luck. however, to give his quirk more flare, makoto can bend other peoples quirks.

for example, let's say toko was being extra annoying and clingy towards byakuya. makoto can basically make it to where everything goes wrong for her. like getting rained on. makoto can't control feelings, so if it's like a date he can make the date go wrong, but he can't control if someone feels the same way towards toko.

his quirk works the same way the other way around to. makoto used his quirk once to make sure his sister had the best first date with toko.

downside : everyone tries to get on makoto's good side just so that if they ever tick him off, they don't get bad luck for the day.

I really like how this one turned out :)
10 / 10

♥*♡∞:。.。  

byakuya togami

Human Disqualification — idk what else to name it so I named it after his unused execution. his quirk is based off of the execution soo 🥺😭

basically it's endeavor's quirk, but with ice. the only difference is that byakuya doesn't show off his quirk by literally MAKING HIS FACIAL HAIR BURN 24/7–

I guess it's more like todo's quirk, but with no fire. he can make Antarctica if he really wanted to.

he can make it snow, but he can't make ice unless it's water. and sense humans are mostly water, byakuya can turn anyone he wants into an ice cube.

he can also make the weather cold but only to create that cold fog stuff that happens in the morning.

aww man I really wanna give my guy a cool quirk.. oh well. he better be glad I scrapped the "spits up money" and
"s a l t" quirks.

y'all his quirk was hard. I don't count being rich an actual talent so it was hard coming up with one. he's my favourite character to.

downside : he can catch a really bad cold if he uses it for to long.
(makoto takes care of him when this happens 🥺👉👈)

downside 2 : asahina makes fun of byakuya's quirk by singing "let it go" in his face whenever she gets the chance.

I think his quirk is kinda cool, although it is kinda bland 😐

I wanted to give him a cool one to, because he's I kin him so flipping much

7 / 10 sorry best boy 🥺😭