twenty eight

kuroo stood in front of the freshman dormitory, looking like a complete idiot. he quickly went to the sophomore dorms so no one thought he was being a creep. 

opening the door, a pillow hit his face. he rolls his eyes, giving terushima and rin a dirty look.

kuroo threw the pillow back at terushima, eyeing him. "so, how's our romeo doing?"

terushima glances over at rin, giving him an apologetic look. "i'm just happy she didn't run away after i confessed,"

kuroo giggles, unbuttoning his dress shirt and took it off. he went over to the closet, taking his jeans off too so he can put on some sweatpants. "well, my night ended pretty well too,"

rin raised an eyebrow, piquing his interest. "oh? what happened to you, lover boy?"

"kenma kissed me,"

both blondes looked at each other and then at kuroo, eyes wide and jaws dropped. they both tackled kuroo on the bunk bed, storming their roommate with questions.

"HE KISSED YOU??" rin screamed, earning a smack on his head from terushima.

"shut up, blondie! unless you want the whole fucking dormitory to wake up,"

"literally bite me, terushima,"

kuroo rolls his eyes, resting his hands on rin's thighs since he was sitting on top of him. "stop flirting,"

rin let a small pout, "oh great," he rolls his eyes. "my two best friends got something today while i saw my crush give another guy a kiss after the banquet,"

"kiyoko and atsumu kissed?" terushima asks. "when?"

"after the banquet, i saw kiyoko giving atsumu a kiss," rin was about to demonstrate on terushima but the tongue piercing jokingly pushed him away.

"oi! stop flirting you two," kuroo told them, "this is serious,"

"what is? kenma kissing you or kiyoko kissing atsumu?" terushima says.

"both!" rin and kuroo yelled in unison.

terushima made an angry kissing face at his two best friends for yelling at him. rin held terushima's hand, looking at the rings he had on, and noticed one was missing.

"huh? terushima, what happened to the space ring? that was literally your favorite one,"

terushima looks down at his left hand. every finger was covered with rings but the ring finger.

ever since he got into jewelry, terushima had this one ring he loves. it was a plain, silver ring that had stars and crescent moons engraved all around it.

"i gave it to nana,"

rin let out an unintentional snort, "you fucking down bad,"

"only for her,"

"you down bad for my baby sister,"

"and?" terushima rolls his eyes, "rin, if you wanna fuck me, just say it,"

kuroo laughs at their bickering. he sat up so he can lean against the wall but rin was still sitting on his lap, straddling him. "you guys argue like a divorced couple,"

"yuuji, what happened to us being single until we're 30 so we can adopt!" rin cries.

"for crying— we can still adopt!"

"bruh what about kai?"

"literally nana does not give a fuck,"

kuroo decided since the position he and rin were in was a little... sexual, he got out his phone and took a picture of it. his hand resting on rin's thighs, displaying his wrist tattoos and the rings on his finger.