T w o

Two: I Thought I Recognized Her.

Your POV

"Y/n, wake up we have school you idiot!" Katsuki booms in my ear as I groan, shoving his face away from my ear as I roll over and grip the sheets. He sighs and quickly yanks the sheets off of me, grabbing my ankles and pulling me off the bed as I catch myself before I hit my head on the floor. "Katsuki!" I yell, grabbing his ankle and pulling it out so he lands on his ass on the floor.

"I graduated you fucking dick, let me sleep!" I groan, sitting up as he laughs, remembering that I don't go to school with him now. "Whoops.." I smack him up side of the head and get back into bed, jerking my blankets back over my body as he lays across the edge of my bed near my feet. "What do you want." I mumble as he sighs, "it's gonna feel weird going to school without your mean ass." He grumbles, flicking my foot.

"Oh yea? I don't miss it one bit." I say, my voice muffled from under the blankets. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it just a little bit. Being able to tease Katsuki in the halls and see him get all embarrassed in front of his little friends. "Oh by the way, Todoroki wants us to hang with him after school today so pick me up at school." He says as he sits up, hitting my leg before leaving the room. "Shut the fucking door, Kat!" I yell as he quickly slides back and shuts the door for me.

"Damn isn't it a bit early to be yelling like that?" His low raspy voice calls out and I flinch. "Fuck don't scare me like that." I sigh, holding my chest from him scaring me. "Yea well I have annoying siblings, asshat." I say as I roll over onto my back and huff, my eyes locking onto the black vibrator resting on my nightstand. "I love the little nicknames you're giving me." He says sarcastically as I start tasting fruity pebbles. "Oh god you're one of those..." I say as he chokes on his cereal.

"What?" He asks, and I laugh. "You like the fruity pebbles? Coco pebbles all the way." I say and he scoffs stuffing more into his mouth as I taste it. Disgusting. "So why are you up so early?" He asks, stuffing his face more. I gag before talking again, "my little brother woke me up for 'school' forgetting I'm graduated." I groan as he laughs, "what about you?" I ask as I hear keys dangle and a lighter flick. "taking my little brother to school actually." He says, a door slamming after he talks.

"Oh fuck I probably have to do that too!" I groan, jumping out of bed and getting ready quickly. I leave my h/c h/t hair down, grabbing my keys and heading out the door. "C'mon Kats!" I yell as I walk past his door in the hallway on my way to the living room. "Morning baby, happy birthday again." Mitsuki greets me in the kitchen as I grab an apple smiling at her. "Thank you!" I say as she nods smiling back. "We're gonna do something tonight so make sure you get home at a good time." She says as I nod, watching Katsuki walk out of his room in that nasty old baggy uniform.

I honestly don't even think he ever washes it, but I mean, all it smells like is caramel not like his BO smells bad. "Make sure you behave today Katsuki!" Mitsuki says as he waves her off nodding in annoyance as he follows me out of the house and to my car.

"I don't understand why you get a car and I don't." He huffs as he swings himself into my passenger seat, me doing the same in the driver seat. I scoff, gently shoving his head. "Because 1, I'm older and more responsible, and 2, you can literally bum rides off of me, dipwad." I say as he rolls his eyes, plugging his phone into the aux cord. I always let him have the music just cause if not he'll have a little hissy fit the whole ride to school.

I pull my pack out of my hoodie pocket and light a cig remembering the time at school when I got caught smoking in the bathroom. Nezu had a field day with my ass, making me clean the whole bathroom like I ruined it or something. Katsuki holds his hand out towards me like he wants me to hand him one and I smack it away as he groans, I don't know what that kids obsession is with smoking but damn he needs to stop.