F o u r

Four: I Own You Now.

Your POV

Once Touya leaves I finish off my row of shots and stand up, heading towards the sweaty grinding bodies to dance. 'Lights down low' by Bei Maejor blasts through the clubs speakers as the LED lights change colors, flickering. As I'm dancing around I feel a large, muscular chest hit my back as his hands snake around my waist to hold me there while I grind my ass against him.

As we're dancing my eyes scan the room, locking onto Touya who is talking to some weird looking guy but as I look closer I notice the guy has a couple body guards around him. Is he famous? No, that can't be it... "damn you can move huh babygirl?" The guy behind me groans in my ear as his grip tightens.

I roll my eyes and push off of him, going deeper into the crowd to find someone else to dance on since Touya has no interest in me right now. All of a sudden I see a brown haired guy across the dance floor from me eye me, his face up to his nose is covered in a mask, but as far as I can see he's very hot.

I give him a smile before dancing between some girls that join me, but suddenly I get pulled back by the back of my neck, a large rough hand gripping it. "What the fuck-" I get cut off when his hand comes up to my face, squeezing my cheek open, my eyes locking onto those oh so familiar teal ones looking back down at me. He pushes a spot on my jaw as my mouth is forced open, a glass bottle raises over my face as he chugs the alcohol, keeping some in his mouth before looking back down at me then to the guy I was looking at.

His hand never leaving my neck as he spits the alcohol into my mouth and shuts my mouth, making me swallow. Once I show him I swallowed the bitter liquid he smirks down at me, patting my cheek. "Good girl." His deep voice whispers, sending shivers down my spine.. and a heartbeat starting somewhere else.

I move my head up to turn around but he quickly grabs a hand full of hair and pulls me back down to look at him. "Uh uh...I saw the way you were acting, you really need to learn who you're really fucking with Angel." His words and mannerism has completely taken a 360 from when he picked me up earlier tonight, not like I'm complaining.

"Where did you go?" I ask, once he lets go of my hair and replaces it with my hand, pulling me through the crowd and towards a room at the back. "Just to have a chat, nothing really." He explains, avoiding my gaze as he opens the door, revealing a room with a bed and a glass wall, looking over the club from the inside.

He shuts the door behind us and starts unbuttoning his black shirt while he watches me. "If you wanted more you could've just said so." I say with a smirk before heading towards the bed and laying down, watching as he flings the shirt over to the side on the floor. He makes his way to me as I prop my feet up on the bed, my dress hiking up to where he can see me bare.

"No underwear underneath that short dress? What a slut..." he says while his eyes devour the sight in front of him. His rough hands that are perfectly decorated in many different black rings slide up my calves and to my knees, jerking them apart making me squeal at the sudden motion. His teal glowing eyes shooting to mine at my noise before he hooks his hands underneath my knees, jerking me to the edge of the bed.

"I saw you dancing with that guy," He growls, slowly bending down to his knees as he ghosts kisses down my inner thigh, stoping right as he gets so close to my pussy that I can feel the heat coming from his face. "I wonder... do you think he could make you feel as good as me?" He asks, his eyes never leaving mine as he ghosts a kiss over my clit, making me clench my thighs together, squeezing his head in between them.