Chapter 1 - The Grid

--Ichigo POV--

I was on a mission with Toshiro Hitsugaya, he's the captain of Squad 10 in the Soul society. He's really small too. We were to track down a man called 'The Creator', his trail led us to a tunnel in a game store. I recognized the place as my grandfather's workshop where he was creating his game, but i didn't say anything. 

"This place is filled with dust." I said looking around before I spotted a picture of Flynn. It had a note on the back.

'Dear whoever finds this note, Find my grandson, his name is Ichigo. and ichigo if you are the one reading this i am trapped in my own game. Tap the desktop, it will send you inside the grid, be careful Clue is dangerous. Good luck. ---Flynn'

I pocketed the picture and went over to the desktop. I tapped it and it lit up, toshiro looked at me just as the projector turned on and we were sucked inside the game, dropping our Zanpakuto and my combat pass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We landed in what looked like another version of the tunnel we were just in. I looked around and Toshiro glared at me.

"What did you do?" he asked and i shrugged, "Kurosaki, i don't feel the presence of reiatsu except for mine and yours. What did you do?!"

I frowned just as a noise and light passes over the tunnel window. We rush outside to see we were no longer inside the same tunnel in Karakura. but just as we rush outside, we see what caused the light:

 but just as we rush outside, we see what caused the light:

We moved to run away but the ground disappeared around us. Two guard appeared, one grabbed Toshiro's arm and another grabs mine.

"This program has no disc, another sprig." One of the guards said leading us away.

"We're not programs!" Toshiro yelled and they led us onto the jet like transport. I was forced to step onto a light where it secured my feet. Toshiro was next to me, he looked nervous, that's not something you see every day.

'King...i may be wrong but you got yourself and shorty stuck in the Grid...' My hollow, shiro, said and i had to agree...he was right.

It took off and i turned to look at the others who were near us.

"Does the name Kevin Flynn mean anything to you?!" i asked over the wind and one turned to me.

"You should be quiet if you want to live." he said and i heard another muttering 'not the games'. I looked down as we passed over what looked like roads.

"he actually did it, this is the grid." i muttered in awe and toshiro looked at me. We landed at what looked like an arena. A guard walked over and began what looked like scanning us. I heard a robotic voice say either 'Games' or 'Vector 5'. He went up to toshiro who looked extremely nervous.

"Games." He said to toshiro before turning to me and also said the same thing. we were led away and i glance at Toshiro as we were led to the large arena looking building. I stepped on a platform where my feet were locked onto a glowing pad once more and Toshiro was led onto another pad.

"TOSHIRO!" i cried as it zoomed downwards and we were separated.