Chapter 2 - The Games

When the platform finally stopped moving i was still standing on the glowing square when 4 girls walked over. They cut the shikasho off and it was replaced with a suit. One girl then placed something on my back.

"Attention Program, you will now receive an identity disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc." A robotic voice sounded and one of the girls walked over with a white disc:

"If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subjected to immediate deresolution

"If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subjected to immediate deresolution." the robotic voice continued and the girl placed the disc on my back while another spoke.

"Nearing complete, disc activated, synchronized...Proceed to games." she said and all 4 backed away.

"what am i supposed to do?" i asked really nervous now and one looked at me while the other three were gone.

"Survive." she said and also disappeared.

----Timeskip to arena---

I was at the arena when 4 others appeared beside me, i recognized Toshiro and i sighed in relief.

"Kurosaki what is going on?" he asked and i shrugged really scared. We had recievd what looked like a glowing light stick. I then watched as other people appeared but were riding really cool bikes:

 I then watched as other people appeared but were riding really cool bikes:

"You best get moving if you want to survive..." the other 3 said and broke their stick to form a cycle. I looked at toshiro and he must have noticed my trembling since he smiled faintly.

"We will get out of here...together..." he said and i nodded.

(A/N: the next few events go exactly how they are in the video below but Toshiro and Ichigo make it out together.)

An unknown person then shows up as I help toshiro off the ground. I was shaking and i limped over to the vehicle as a robotic voice echoes throughout the arena, "Intruder on the grid."

"Get in." the person said and we got in as the person takes off.