Criminal Minds OC. Vol 1 & 2

Book One: Finding Me
Chapter One:
Seventeen. It was a great age for people that don't live on the street. Oliver Grey, was seventeen and a street rat. His dark wavy brown hair; dirty and ratted. He was hungry, but not much money he could take or use.

He walked around the block, where he normally stayed during the cold nights in Virginia. He found a friend of his and her daughter curled up in the box. He stuffed the money in the blanket they were curled up in. "Enough for the tickets to go see your husband." He kissed the little girl. "Oliver?" She asked quietly. "Keep it, go see the love of your life." He walked away.

He watched his scrawny reflection in the glass windows of the stores he passed. His summer tan fell back to it's fairness. Clothes ripped and worn. Barely a thick jacket to survive this harsh winter.

He found a walkway in one of the stores  entrance. It wasn't open to harsh environment, so he can sleep for a bit.

"Oliver Grey! You have school in less than four minutes." Ms. Hazelwood woke him up. "What!?" "Just kidding. Go shower, in the back, hot water only. I have clothes that should last most of the winter, and I'll sew up all your old clothes as well." She smiled at teenager. "Thank Syd!" He growled barley able to get up. "Did you get your medication?" "Not enough." He groaned. "I am fine. I really need to get ready for school." He smiled at older women.

The plane ride was under an hour. "We have a team of dominate and submissive male." "Why male?" "Well the messages they have written left at the scenes are not scripted and described as a female would write them. Also the victims are sexually assaulted before death." Emily put forward.

The assistant walked in. "Hey Captain Roger, Ollie is here with the items you ordered from the bakery." "Great, Alex bring him in here."

"Sorry... I would come back later if I knew they have got here." "Oliver your fine. Do you need a ride to school?" "No." He compressing a sneeze. "Did he throw you out again?" "I have a test after school, I'll see you after school."

The teen walked out eying the FBI agents, with a weak smile. "What was that about?" Rossi grumbled. "Oliver's daddy is the drunk around here. We help Ollie out a few messes his father caused." Office Warner claimed.

"He could be the submissive, under his father."  Morgan whispered. "I don't know about that. He doesn't have the body standard." JJ claimed.

"Before you have any thoughts, he was in the office or the bakery working during the murders." Chief Rogers growled. "The boy doesn't have to be involved." Rossi cleared his throat.

"If you need anything, Oliver Grey normally here around 6:00, finishing his two hour shift at the bakery." Alexia smiled. "Two jobs? What a hard worker." Aaron darts.

Book Two:  Home
Chapter One:
"You ready?" Rossi asked. Oliver was already asleep. He hair saved on the sides, leaving a fluffy mess on top. "Welcome back, kid."

"Do you have him?" JJ walked out quickly into BAU parking garage. "Shhh.. Once he sat down he was out." "Must be tired." Emily picked up the nineteen year old like he was paper.

Morgan paced around, "What if he's hurt." "Chocolate thunder, your being over protective again." Garcia chimed. "What if I am? Is that a problem?" He hissed. "No, just how your gonna react when you meet his new friends." Spencer laughed. "Friend!?" "Shut it! He is sleeping." Rossi growled. 

Emily walked in, "He looks like nothing in your arms." "That not what my arms say."  Emily replied placing the boy into a chair. "It least he gaining the wait." JJ shrugged.