S.H. x J.W.

"We don't need to bother the ill man, into Mary's and your's mess." "It's been three weeks, he's still running a pretty high fever. John is back from the honeymoon." Irene stated to the building caretaker.

"Irene, please don't bother them.." "Don't step forward Mr. Holmes-!" Mrs. Hudson tried to say before Sherlock lost his balance and fell forward down the stairs.

It made Mrs. Hudson and Irene to run over to the feverish man. He had a small cut over his eye.

"Call John! He's needs medical attention!" Irene yelled. She was propping up his head.

"What's the issue!?" John and Mary run into the door.

"He's-" "Don't you dare, Irene" She placed a alcohol cover rage and placed it on the cut, causing him to hiss. "He's had very high the last three weeks." "I'm sorry, you have to had met three days." Mary looked at the house keeper, Irene and her shook their head no.

"You where sick at our wedding? Why didn't you tell anyone?" Mary spoke. "I yelled at you for being drunk, and you didn't protest at all?" Sherlock looked down at the ground. "Holmes, let John examine you it least." Mary insisted.

"I'm fine." He insisted back. "Then walk to me, without help." John stated clearly "John-" "No, if you can I won't examine you."

He barely even got up without having to get help. Irene gently helped him sit back down. "You win." He admitted.

"Mary, can please get my medical bag-." "You mean this." She hummed showing the bag behind her back. John gave her a nod, and given a weak smile. John helped his friend back on his feet, "Let's go, buddy."

"You cleaned the place up?" "Irene helped mostly." "I figured the way you've been moving." The smaller man let out a chuckled. "What medication have they given you." "Mostly anything and everything, I have been unsettled during rest. Much of the medication isn't working." "Have you smoked?" "No, been to tired."

"Lay on your back." John help his friend lay on the bed. He felt the man's breathes picked up putting pressure on his rib cage. "Is your head spinning still?" "Yes, hurting as well." He moved his hands down to the man wrist and then back up to his neck.

"Your pulse in slower than normal, I am going to get you some herbal equivalents." "Alright, I am going to keep a close eye on your sleep patterns." "Please, I don't babysat. I am fine." "No, we both know you won't be sleeping well with those broken ribs and concussion. Also you have ways to trick people to think your fine."

"John can you stay in the chair for a while? I want to know how the honeymoon went, the distance was strong between you two lovebirds." "Mary and Irene to seem to hit it off pretty well." John proclaimed putting his friend under the covers. "I wouldn't have introduced-" "I know you wouldn't of, it just I have more of a life beside you, she has more of one with Irene." "What about having a family?" "Adoption." He shrugged. Sherlock looked at John with heavy amounts of guilt.

"Just rest..." John took the old chair in the corner of the large room. 

John watched Holmes' eyes began to heavy to keep open. Not even ten seconds, the man was asleep. John smiled and grabbed a neighboring book and opened it.

Sherlock woke up to someone applying damp cloth to his forehead. "Hello, Sherlock." Irene smiled. "Would you like something to eat?" "Where's John?" He asked. "In the kitchen helping Mrs. Hudson."

"Mary and him had a fight, I will probably being staying with Mary at the house." "He can stay at the in the guest room if he needs."  "Let's not talk about this right now." John spoke.