Marvel Parent Fic. Vol 1

THIS STORY IS OWNED BY MY ACCOUNT ON AO3!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: Reconnections

Description: 

Chapter #1:

Getting in was easy. Air Ducts where easy, yah know. Hacking was kinda hard though, Hydra need that information. Clint had to inactivate the AI first, and that was difficult.

"Another Right." The com chimed. So Clint did so. Navigation was another easy task, for this mission.

"Left and down." "What does it mean by down!?" He slid down the air vent and landed my side. It caused Clint to whined on impact, everything aches already. He felt sick to his stomach and the land didn't help.

Where he landed was a lab. It had so many cool instrument for science and engineering. "Widow I think your being over dramatic." He hid in the in the corner in shadows behind a huge machine. "Tony, you know I am not." The ginger women Growled. "Okay, maybe a little, but you have to talk to Cap about it, not me." The Brunette man grumbled.

"We have a guest." The AI spoke. "Who?" The women spoke again... Clinton's breathing picked up, and started to shake in fear slightly. If he gets caught, and taken back to his leader he will never see the light of dat again. "Nevertheless, I am busy. Let's go." He shoved the women and himself out the room.

After the door clicked, Clint crawled over and locked the door and ran to the system. He activated the hard drive by put in the system.

After about another half hour later, it was done. He knew he couldn't leave the way he came in. His best guess is to navigate through the hallways to the elevators.

Clint could see the elevator in sight. He scanned the area, being previously almost caught by the very tall male, long dark blonde hair. Very ancient accent to his voice. Running into another tall blonde, but lighter and shorter hair. He slipped from in two floor by now. The ginger women must be informed, and her husband. So many people where trying to figure out who he was and why he was here.

Clint ran, he made a dash, but not fast enough. "Who are you boy?" A male brunette growled. He was the same guy from the lab. "Ummm.... M' Clint." "Clint? Why are in my tower undetected?" He man growled provoking Clint into a conner. "What is in your hand!?l" he must have seen the hard drive. "Who do you work for you little shit!" He yelled. He grabbed one of Clint's arms, and pinned to the wall. "I— I umm— I don't know-." Clint whined under the male.  "How do you not know!?" He yelled again. "Answer me!" "No...." Clint whined. "Your hurting me!" Clint tried to pull away from his grip. "Tell me!" "I can't..." he sobbed out.

Tony stared at the boy, tears slid down his face frequently. Tony let go of Clint quickly after he started to realised he scared the boy. "Sir, his breathing has picked up rapidly." "I see that Jarvis..." He got down to eye level with Clint. "Hello Clint. My name is Tony Stark. I am gonna ask who you work for, I want an honest answer." Clint slowly nodded. "Clint, I need you tell me." ".....hydra...."

After a moment or two, Tony punch the wall. Breaking the drywall inward. "I am sorry! Please take it." Clint flinched, he cried and gave Tony the hard drive, he was scared he didn't know what to do. "J? Can you make this HD inactive." Tony gave it to the computer and picked up the boy. Clint squirmed, to the touch. "How old are you Clint." "Nine." He whined. "That Young huh." Clint nodded. Clint sunk down into Tony's hold, relaxing to a positive touch of an adult.

             - - - - Line Break - - - -

"You found the kid?" Steve spoke in shock. "He is a intel hacker for HYDRA." Tony growled. Clint was place down on the ground. He gripped onto Tony's leg, like he was his child. "Let go, you little piece of shit." Tony pulled he kid off of him, placed Clint on the couch. "Why are you here." Steve growled at the boy. "I was told too, I didn't want punished.." he whined. "Stop the whining." Steve growled. Clint whimpered, but tried to stay quiet as possible. "Someone get Natasha out here." "On it Steve." The AI spoke. "Steven, I am heavily pregnant and want to rest, what do you need?" she hissed. "Is this the little shit that has been wondering..." She growled in discussed. "He is a HYDRA intel hacker." Tony growled.