Chapter 15

Nessa and Jordans Apt-

Today-

Jadens POV-

I got some clothes that i borrowed from Jordan because i wasnt planning on staying last night but yk. I fell asleep. So, i was going into jordans bathroom because i guess i stayed in her room. Could've sworn it was the other guest bedroom. But i guess i was to high to notice. Either way she was nice enough to let me sleep there. Which im grateful for. Have to pay her back sometime. But, what im not grateful for is that she took a picture of me sleeping. Smh. I also have to get payback. 

So, i was in the middle of fixing my hair with something that i found that looked like moose, when i heard someone mumbling something under their breath.

" Jordan!"

i called out to see if it was her. No answer.

" JORDAN"

No answer

" Jordan Berrett i am- jordan?" I opened the door to see jordan who looked like she had just seen a ghost. I called her name like 5 times and she still didnt answer. I shook her and she finally looked at me. She mummbled something like ' hes dead' ' its all my fault'. I freaked out becuase she started shaking and sobbing falling to the ground and hugging her feet with her hands.

" NESSA. JOSH. ANYONE. HELP. ITS JORDAN." i screamed out. I went over to jordan and tried to calm her down because i know how bad panic attacks can get.

" Dude why ar- Jordan?" Bryce came in the room rubbing his eyes. Pretty sure i woke him up and everyone else is asleep.

" SHES HAVING A PANIC ATTACK. CALL JOSH OR NESSA"

He ran out of the room right after i said that. 

Seconds later josh and nessa came into the room while i tried getting her to breath easily.

" Jordan breath. Look follow my breathing. Shh shh shh."

" JADEN WHAT HAPPENED" nessa said coming next to jordan hugging her trying to calm her down too. 

" H-h-hes d-e-ead Ness" She chocked out, barely.

" WHoes dead Jor-"

" Aaron" Josh said reading the letter he found on the ground.

" He committed suicide and sent a letter to Jordan telling her."

" No no no, this must be a joke. No, its not true. Let me call my aunt." Nessa got out of the room to call her aunt and ask what happened.

" Oh god. Not him too. Shes not going to be okay for a long time." Josh said sitting next to Jordan.  Im still confused on who thos Aaron is. Is it her Boyfriend. Her dad. Her brother. Im still confused.

" JORDAN. Look at me. Look. Its okay. You know what he wouldve wanted? You to go out and get drunk. Eh, maybe get layed by a hot guy... Jordan i promise you that when you are here in LA, here with me, we are going to part like the party animals we were in NY okay? Oh, remember that time in NY when we went to one of the jocks party for the first time in freshman year? That shit was craaazy crazy. I remember that was the first time we smoked weed. Ah, the good days. Omg remember when that Senior was hitting on you and you told him you would give him head in the room and to wait for you up there but then you sent a random girl up there who was crushing on the guy and then we left." She let out a chuckle, Finally calming down.

" That was funny. He saw me at school the next day and he said that i gave great head. I was so confused in how he didnt recognize it wasnt me." We all laughed. 

Then bryce walked in,

" Hey jordan. Get ready, were going to target. Your room... needs some work. And i, Bryce Michael Hall, will help you do that." We all laughed.

" Okay sure. But is it just us?"

" I don know. Ill ask who wants to come. Now in the mean time, go get your makeup fixed. You looked like you were ran over by a bus." We tried not to laugh while she death starred bryce.

" Bryce, your no one to talk about how i look. You outfit... looks like it was inspired by a fucking rat. So if i were you, i wouldnt talk."

" YESSS, GO OFF JORDAN. TELL HIM." Charli said walking in the room

" I tried telling him. " addison said walking in too.

" You know what, i was going to be nice and get you some white claws so we could party because i know you like them but not no more." He sais acting all mad.

" Shore luv, but i got a sugar daddy who would gladly buy me watever i want in exchange for some toe pics. So, its watever." She said standing up heading to her vanity.

" Buddy, i suggest you leave it here. Theres no way your winning against her." Josh said tapping his shoulder and walking out.

" Ya watever. Jordan hurry, ill be waiting in the car with whoever want to go."

" Bye, dont let the door hit you on your way out luv." She said waving to him while he stuck his middle finger at her.

Everyone walked out to let her get ready again. I got my phone and stuff and was about to walk out when i hear someone call my name. I turned around to the sound of my name.

" Yes?"

" Thank you." She barely mumbled. I heard her but wanted to hear her say it louder.

" Im sorry what?" i said acting dumb

" I said Thank You."

" Im sorry. I dont seem to h-"

" I SAID THANK YOU, YOU FUCKING RAT. There, did you hear that." she said smilling sarcastically.

" Ha ha, your welcome. Now hurry and get ready. Everyones waiting in the car."

" Okay, get out rat."

She said waving me out. I smiled walking out of the room and walked out the door on my way to bryces car.

( A/N)

didnt reread

HEYYYYY YALLLLLLLL 😙😙

im sorry for taking long to update

went on a lil road trip and wanted to enjoy my lil trip so i didnt update

sorayy

BUT N E WAYZZZZZ

i wanted to thank the people who read this story and vote on it 

Means alot to me and i appreciate yall 😭😭

now ima go before my eyes start sweating.

😝😝😝  🤸🚙

^^^ She dead