Chapter 52

Vinnies House/ The apt-

Jordans POV-

Today-

I got woken up by laughter next to me. I opened my eyes and looked next to me to see josh and baby aaron playing picka boo. Josh was laying down and aaron was sitting down on top of him laughing. 

" Morning danny" Josh said as he saw me looking at them.

" Morning josh, what time is it?" I said as i turned on my phone again.

" Uh, its 11: 25. Dang, we woke up late. Usually aaron wakes up early." Josh said as he put his phone down.

" Thats weird but im kinda grateful he didnt wake us up early." We both laughed. I got up from the bed and was about to change when i realized.

" Its to fucking early for jeans right now" I said as i put my pants back in aarons bag. Josh laughed and picked aaron up to change him. I went to the bathroom that was across from our room and rinsed my face. I brushed my teeth and peed. I fixed my hair a little and walked back into the room to see josh putting aaron in some clean cloth that i packed. I cleaned the room up a bit and packed our stuff that we had brought. We walked downstairs to see if the guys were up. Josh was holding baby aaron and i was carrying the bags and pushing the stroller. We went downstairs and saw vinnie playing fortnite on the tv.

" Good morning guys" Vinnie said as he took off his head set.

" Morning bud" Josh said as he went up to him to dab him up.

" Morning vin, were gonna head home now. Thanks for the fun day yesterday and letting us crash here." I said as i went up to him to give him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

" No problem guys, thanks for stopping by. Hope we could hang out soon" He said as he let go of me. We said our good byes to the rest of the guys and headed out. We buckled aaron up and put the rest of the stuff away.

" Wanna get something to eat right now or wanna post mate something back at the apartment?" I asked as i was about to make a turn to Mcdonalds.

" Ya sounds good. I genuinely forgot what had happened." Josh said as his phone was still blowing up from notifications. My phone was on silent so i wouldnt get distracted.

" Same. We really need to talk to jaden and ness. Vani told me they are worried that we dont believe them." I said as we entered the drive thru.

" Ya, lets just tell them we put our phone on silent and crashed at vinnies because we were hanging out and forgot about everything." He said as he put his phone down and looked at me for my answer. I just nodded and ordered the food.

| Time skip to the apartment |

" Is anyone home?" I yelled walking into the apartment. Josh followed behind me carrying aaron and his diaper bag. I was carrying the mcdonalds.

" Griffin told me they stayed at sway last night so i think they are still there."  Josh said as he put aaron in his little crib thing thats in the living room after he gave him a bottle. I just nodded and put the food down on the table so me and josh could eat. 

" So dave asked when you are free so we could get you on the podcast." Josh said as he bit into his burger.

" Whenever yall want. Im free these 2 weeks. I asked if i can take these 2 weeks off for personal issues aka aaron." I said as i dipped my chicken nugget in barbecue sauce. ( DONT COME FOR ME :'( ) Josh was about to say something else until we heard the door open. We looked at each other and we got kinda scared so we grabbed a knife. We heard footsteps coming to the kitchen so we jumped at them about to stab them.