Meeting

You were running in the hall way of your dorm room, you were in a rush so you weren't paying any attention to your surroundings. Until, you saw a flash of white and black hair. [Bokuto] You run into each other.

"Ahhh!" He squeaked in surprise as you both land on the floor.

"Sorry, I should have been paying attention!" At this point everyone was staring at you two. You looked up to see who you bumped into.

He collected his belongings and and helped you pick yours up. "Here," He said reaching a hand out to you. You take his and and he pulled you up. He hands you a folded paper and rushed away.

People around you were whispering. "Wow, that girl is lucky. He was smoking!" And "Why didn't she say thank you." Nice, annoying, rude, and threatening things were said about you for a day or two, but after that nothing was really said.

After a few day you were doing some homework and you remembered about the paper. You went digging through your notes and a small piece of folded paper fell on to the floor and you picked it up.

It read: My name is Bokuto! :)
Here is my number! <3

You grabbed your phone and opened it to the phone app. You put in the number and texted it.

You: Hi 👋🏻
Bokuto: HI you're the girl I bumped into the other day right!?

You felt yourself smile. He remembered you. You texted all night then you looked out your window. Shit you thought I stayed up all night!?! You really are stupid! You told him you had to go get ready for school.

You both planned to meet up after school, but he was going to bring a friend. [Akaashi]

After school, there was a cherry blossom tree behind the school where you chose to meet at. You rushed out of class you get to the tree because you were excited to talk to Bokuto in person.

First, you ran out of class, then around to corner of the first hall way, got yelled at by a teacher for running but as soon as the teacher was out of sight you started to run again, you ran around the corner of the front doors, now you were outside. You ran around to building to the tree.

You sat down at the tree and waited. You let your head rest on your knee and you fell asleep.

"Hey." You heard someone say, you also felt someone poking your face. Your eyes opened to see cheerful golden eyes looking into yours.

You squeak as you become fully conscious. "Bokuto right?" He knodded.

He stood up, then help you to your feet. "I'm Kōtarō Bokuto Second-year" He smiled wide all teeth. It was cute. "And this," He point to a boy next to him, he had black hair and eye, he looked very intimidating but shy, "this is Kenji Akaashi, first-year, and my best friend.

At first you struggled to find words, you stared at Akaashi's eyes, then at the ground.

"Y/n L/n," You started, you cleared your throat then started again, "I'm Y/n L/n, I'm a second-year.