Dreams Come True

As She reached her destination , she was relaxed and elated as this was few more steps closer to her dreams.
The atmosphere of the place was subtle chaos .
She took a deep breath and prayed for her success and a very good start of her career.
She took a cab from the airport to her supposed lodging .
While on her way to the lodging she came across multiple beautiful places that she planned to visit in the near future. When she was looking at these beautiful places, suddenly a halt and her cab was involved in a car accident with someone. The victim came out of the car and started yelling at the driver and her. She was not able to make out whose fault it is as she was engrossed in the beauty of the city. She decided to apologise to the victim who was very angry and why wouldn't he be, it looked like one expensive car which could cost a fortune and that car had a dent due to her cab driver.
She thought it was sane of her to apologise before the victim could ask for remuneration as she knew that she wouldn't be able to pay the cost of damage. While she was apologizing to the victim/driver ,the owner of the car came out from the passenger's seat and looked irked of the situation and ordered his driver to leave us and said that neither of us won't be able to pay even an iota of the remuneration and poor people like them have a habit to cause scenes in the public places so that they could get something from people like us.
This statement of the owner made Ciara insanely angry which is why she immediately replied to this arrogant man that people like him always underestimate people like her and in a fit of rage she promised him to pay for all the damages she has caused in an year to which the arrogant man was irked and challenged her that she couldn't do it .And he left from there , She couldn't speak anything after his challenge as she knew that he was right .