Journey

The atmosphere of the place was very much comforting for Ciara as it was all filled with people with 'no judgement attitude '. The place had many aspirants for the particular job for which she has also applied and by seeing a large number of aspirants for the same position she was a bit nervous . People were being called in and then they were coming out in few minutes and all of them were given the same answer that is "We will inform you about the results , You can leave now ". Its was very exhausting for her to see people getting rejected who can be better than her. The only thing she was thinking at that time was that "She will prove herself to all those who have questioned her skills just for being a girl ".
Ciara has come from a conservative Family who have always disregarded her infront of her brothers. She was always told to do household chores as it is what girls can only do . She was always of different opinions from her family .She has always regarded everyone equally inspite of being from such a family . Her family told her that girls are taught so they can marry in a well educated and rich family. She was also told that girls should be in their limits. She was always ridiculed by her family infornt of her brothers.
After two turns her name was called for the interview . She had that fire that she is no less from any one . The interviewer asked her about her qualifications . They asked a few questions to which she confidently answered . One of the interviewer asked her about being challenged in life ,to which she replied that 'everyone should challeng e themselves so that they could be a better version of themselves and one day you would become the best version of your self '.
The interviewers were impressed by her answer . They asked her to wait outside until they would decide.
She went outside and sat on her place . Now it was visible from her face that she was somewhere a little confident and all the nervousment has gone away and she was eagerly waiting for the results.
After one and half hours a assistant comes out of the cabin and he announces the name of people who had made it through the interview . Ciara could not believe her ears when she heard her name being called out . She had tears of happiness in her eyes . She couldn't believe that her dreams are going to be fulfilled . She had so much ambition in her eyes .
A employee came to her and told her to pack her bags as they would be leaving in three days for London and she has been appointed as a finnance official of the company in their London branch . She doesn't have to worry about her stay or travel expenses as it would be fulfilled by the company .
When she went back to her home and told her parents about her appointment , they were overjoyed but when her extended family came to know about this , they started brainwashing her parents of getting her married because of their conservative believe.