1

It's not good enough for Sheriff's to just NOT ENFORCE these Unconstitutional edicts and orders. Now it is time for law enforcement to ENFORCE the CONSTITUTION and arrest these Domestic Enemies and try them in court for their crimes in front of a jury of their peers!

Ever since the Scientific Results informed us and them, that the corona virus was the same threat level as other common viruses, 1% mortality rate, and even less for children, which was SIX WEEKS AGO, that very day, every politician who kept the unnecessary emergency orders in place - WILLFULLY IGNORING SCIENCE and the rules governing the EMERGENCY DECLARATIONS ACT behind the shutdowns, should be arrested by our good sheriff's and law enforcement and tried in a court of law in front of a jury of their peers for the Treasonous Acts which they have implemented UNDER FALSE PRETENSE and continued under FALSE PRETENSE, which have trampled the God Given Rights enshrined in the Constitution of the United States and which ARE continuing to destroy the lives of EVERY AMERICAN more and more and more EACH & EVERY DAY and EVERY MINUTE of EVERY HOUR that these DOMESTIC ENEMIES remain free from their Crimes! Start with each county health officer, and county board employee and go all the way on down the chain.

Sheriffs can plainly see that we the people are unafraid and peaceful and in no need of regulating. Their efforts must be turned now to the Tyrants in our Government Employ, lest we stop exercising our 1st Amendment and are forced to exercise our 2nd Amendment God Given Right and do their job for them and defend ourselves!

You know the science, I know the science, the government employees know the science and the sheriff's know the science, for heaven's sake, children know the science!

The hour has passed for playing these games anymore with people's freedoms. The virus just didn't live up to ANY of the HYPE. The edicts and decrees were promulgated based on falsehoods which makes them null and void. Every American old and young are owed an apology after every single illegitimate temporary "emergency whatever" is TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY!

This doctor gets it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9bQFoTh64Q&feature=youtu.be

This family gets it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrlS_eqM0A

Call and Message YOUR Sheriffs and Police Departments and Demand they Execute Justice for and on behalf of Every American Mam, Woman and Child!