4

Mr. President

Sir, first of all, I want to thank you for everything that you have done for this country in such a short time. You have brought back the pride in the name American, God Bless you, Sir.

The reason that I am writing is, I live in California and we have a problem. I know that there are other problem states, New York is definitely one of those. In fact, I think we are running neck and neck in troubles and problems.

Our problems are it seems is that our Governor has gone totally power-mad and is tearing down virtually and literally the 5thlargest economy in the world. My wife and I have retired and have pretty much taken care of our finances so that we are comfortable and need for very little. But we have friends and family members that are younger and are truly suffering. The county that I live in, has determined that the masks do very little if nothing. This was carried along with the statement of your Surgeon General and Dr. Fauci who made the same statements. If it were only the masks that were the problem, I would not be writing to you. It is the overall effect on the economy that is the problem, we have had hundreds of thousands that are out of work, one friend is going back on the 20thof May, she is a waitress with a 15-year-old at home. She has asked for no help; she knows that she will make it. But sir, what about the rest?

Somehow, the Federal government needs to step into these states and allow us to heal, allow us the American citizens to get back to work, and allow us to rebuild the nation's economy. All I am asking is some consideration in this.

Thank you, sir, for allowing me to share this with you